Camaro for sale.

Is your oil milky ? And or are u smelling coolant ?

not smelling anything, and ill have to check my oil next weekend when i get out to my car again!

based on how you have described it I would give you 500 for the car. Not trying to offend you, but thats my offer and it’s hundred dollar bills so shoot me a PM if you decide you want to let it go at that price.

cant do it buddy sorry, ill just flip it on craigslist, then i wont take a huge lose

These 3.4 engines more commonly had valve seal issues. The iron head motors in the Camaros may still have the felt/paper intake gaskets that didn’t come apart as easily as the plastic/rubber O-ring gaskets.

Lowrolla is a GM tech wizard!

No big deal the offer is there if it gets to a point where you want to let it go for that. I would only be interested in buying it as a fix then flip and that is where I would have to be in it to make it worth it for me.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/gm_dexcool.html
http://www.imcool.com/articles/antifreeze-coolant/CPM-52-DEXArticle-Excerpt.pdf

never claimed to be a gm tech and sorry i dont know everything like u johawk. but dexcool is shit and its not good for ur engine at all… just tried to help the guy so if anyone needs advice ask johawk he is mr almighty and a dick

I’m bustin yur balls dood. Chillax. BTW - 94 Camaro didn’t use Dexcool. Bad gasket design is just that and knowing what I do about these Gen I 60* V6s I will bet its valve seals and Slowmarro I assume will agree.

PS. Yes I can be a dick, But I’m really not that bad.

Go crawl back in your hole.

A bad valve seal isn’t gonna use coolant Joe lol

I got confused. I thought it was using oil… Ooopss.

yo johawk sorry man i might have just took it wrong
any way 1slocam GLWS just use a bigger hammer that always fixes everything lol

SOLD for the 1500 i was asking with no questions asked:) lock her up!!! lol less than 24hrs after i posted it on clist last night

Glad I Hung on to the wheels for ya !!! Thanks kid

Yes that was sarcasm

Lol I had to sell it for real I went off the handled on my boss weds, then I quit… currently unemployed and jobless now… lol

Man, I could see singh drivin this lolol