I picked up a new toy/project:) (CAMARO)

So my original plan was to wait till spring and keep saving but this last week has been hell wanting to turn wrenches on a new project! so i went with the idea i have had for about most of this summer broke down and finnally found what i feel was a good deal to me! 94 camaro, yes its the 3.4l v6 and auto tranny, but not for long im pricing a chevy v8 and manual tranny, i also after the lil body work want a corvette yellow paint and new rims n rubber, Its gonna be a long road to get there but thats what its all about to me:) the journey:) the bads i know about are needs brakes and tires, new radiator hoses and possibly radiator, also some minor body work and paint! I cant wait to dig in tommarow and tinker:)

I hope you got that thing dirt cheap.

Nice wheels. For a boat trailer.

lol gave just under a grand for it.

You should see what extra parts John (88slowmarro) has. He’s got a '94 that he’s changing the engine setup on and I think he’s selling a stroker kit for it.

Thank you for the info ill send him a PM tonight:)

just buy a V8. Your going to spend more money putting a V8 in that car. The whole point of doing V8 swaps, is putting them into a car that didnt come with one from the factory…

you can pick up a decent lt1 car for 3 grand. You cant swap that with a new paint job and wheels for near that.

the car is decent for a DD, and thats the extent of it.

Swap a 5.3 iron block into it and give it a flat black rattle can treatment… and get rid of those hideous tail lights.

it will cost him more to lsx swap it than to ltx swap it . yes it will as i priced everything for it .

i also have everything needed to ltx swap it as well

I don’t see how that’s possible, but if you say so.

yea i got the stock tails with it and these nasty euros are going asap:)

motor
accesory brackets
accesories
crossmember
pcm /harrness
trans
etc . buy all that from a yard or other places it will add up to way more than a ltx would be . not everything needs a 5.3 lt and a 4l80 in it my god

You’re going to spend 10 grand getting that car where you want it to be.

Don’t bother. Invest in something worthwhile, like a Chrysler Cirrus.

You just named everything you’d need for an LT1 swap as well, good job. The 5.3 is a superior motor to the LT1, sorry.

There is so many 5.3,s can’t put em in everything my god . Sorry john the lsx isn’t god lol

yes it is.

K swap!

I’m an Atheist, John. :rofl

Gonna start working on the few repairs it needs and might put those stock tails back on, get rid of those nasty euros

Swap in a quality 60* V6 like the LZ9, all the accessories will bolt up just fine and the motors are about $500 in the junk heap. Spray it with a 150 shot and have fun.