Camaro V6 vs. Genesis Coupe V6

I would take a Husqvarna riding mower over any one of those clunkers

i’d like the 2.0t genesis in that lime green color.

:lol sure is. These cold meds got me a lil silly!

Why bother when a v6 Camaro has as much power as a Mustang GT?

It’s a baseline comparison ya chump. Who cares? The Camaro is going to be extinct along with GM in a few anyhow. :number1

ding ding

B/C a V6 camaro is NOT going to hang with a V8 Mustang, even though power levels are similar.

Ill be waiting for that comparison test.

Id still rather have a Challenger RT anyway.

I’m with you… I was SHOCKED that the 370Z beat the BMW 135i in the 4 way comparo on sports cars (other two were RX8 and Solstice).

I mean, I’m shocked it won in a C&D comparo given their love for the whirling propeller. A 135i is not a sports car, more like a GT that handles very well- glad that C&D recognized that…

John Philips writes some damn funny stuff, Larry Webster has some pretty good articles too (though he is a hardcore domestic guy), but the rest of the staff - weak.

We all know those resources as bias. However, I am curious how much more bias is going to go on now that the American car companies are in trouble. It really makes you wonder who’s lining who’s pockets.

your right ,the camaro will be ahead of it :lol even the lowly 3.8 lt camaro could hang right wit a g/t i did it many times:thumbup stock 2 stock of course …

now on the genesis i would take that over a 6 cyl camaro …at the rate im seein shit wit g/m at the shop i would have a hard time even on a 8 cyl ss

Is the V8 Mustang still making less HP per L than a Yugo? :ahh

4.6 with 315 hp you do the math

Much better. The V6 Mustang in the past was embarressing.

V6 Mustangs are for girls anyway

most all camro,s stock has laid a ass whoopin on a simalar mustang

till the 4th gens came out and the 6 cyl f-bodies could hang if not beat 8 cyl mustangs

the 03-04 cobra is not included though “even though it took a blower to do it”

lollll

Youre high again arent ya??

pre 99 GT’s were a good race with my V6. I raced a good deal of them and it was always very close.

99-04 I needed the turbo, but kicked their ass

96-98GT’s were pretty sluggish, but I highly doubt stock for stock they would hang. I can def see your old turbo car beating them though