Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

I have a 14yo niece… And I’m 23.

not 17 and he didnt say any different when i called him out. doing a 148mph for 2 counties, with no oil… id hope he was 15 and stole his daddys mustang

Well I wa just pointing out when she is 17, I’ll be 26.

i have a mustang wanna race?

My mustang is slow as shit!!

And if I hear cool story bro one more time I’m going to fist fuck and epileptic rhinoceros

cool story brah

wanna steal my car and teach monkeys to play accordians?

wtf how do we always wind up with clowns like this on shift. Oh and not to reignite the whole cameo vs slwostang arguement, but my 88 IROC with a mild 350 and some bolt on suspension mods used to stomp GT bustangs all day long. That includes cars with equivalent mods at cost a lot more money.

This kid is a loser… Holy shit

There are idiots on both sides of the brands, but alot of times it seems more rookies get into mustangs, for whatever reason, and it does give us a bad rep sometimes. Those of us that actually know what the fuck to do to them, and how to get them to perform, do, and they run well, but the tards seem to far exceed the good running ones, which really is every kind of brand car when ya look at it. While a 2V 4.6 isnt the best platform ever, it is plenty potent if you know what to do to it.

/Rant

O M G

Well, this guy totally ruined any chance he has at continuing to troll this board. What a complete idiot. Wow. Unless what he’s saying in here is just him continuing to troll. For his sake I hope so because I didn’t think anyone could be this much of a clown. Wannabeinternetheroftl

go back to Tacoma washington you dirt bag… nothing but hoodlums and low lifes out there.

i lived in the 360, its called Tacompton for a reason. nothing good there.

^^^^ haha

yeah, and a vert gt is very much a girls car

My 70 year old grandmother owns one… lol. Its a light blue.

i actually shouldn’t say that, i like all types of cars, but its the owners that make them what they are…and for the most part, they do a terrible job and create stereotypes. such as the guy who knows everything about mustangs and the late model ford cars that are equipped with sohc 4.6 mod motors.

cool story bro

cool story bro

-cool story bro

For what Ive got into my car now I couldve had a nice LS powered Camaro or Firebird and it would be faster stock than my heavily modded Mustang.

Sucks that I couldnt afford the initial price of one and put money into my POS over a few years and still have a slow POS.