One for the Ford guys!

I’m not even into Mustangs, but I’d take this car in a sec.

http://www.sportscargallery.com/1995%20Saleen%20Mustang%20S351-R%20Supercharged.htm

:yum: :yum: :yum:

minus the wing its a nice looking poop stang

those things are so badass

wow ugly

minus the wing

Don’t forget the gas door.

Saleen Mustang > *

Within 5 years I’d like to own a 99-04 Saleen.

coming from Mr. Iroc-Z dream car

or the ricer vents on the front and back bumpers.

ugly wing

ya, ugly wing you see as it pulls on you :eek3:

finally, someone who knows what the fuck is up

Ya, I could do without the wing as well, but this is what makes this car so badass:

The 351 engine installed by Saleen in these S351 R-Code cars is equipped with a Vortech V1 Supercharger, ported & polished aluminum heads, bigger fuel injectors, ceramic coated headers, Ford Motorsports cam, dual free-flow exhaust system, and produces 480 horsepower. This car’s engine has been further upgraded with Ross Blower pistons, Ford Motorsports Z304 Competition cylinder heads, a Comp Blower Cam, Comp stainless steel rocker arms, massaged Vortech supercharger, Scat H-Beam connecting rods, Trick-Flow Intake Plenum, huge 70mm throttle body, dual T-Rex Vortech fuel pumps, huge 83 lb/hr fuel injectors, and Fuel/Air/Spark Technology engine management computer system. The engine was professionally balanced, blueprinted, and completed less than 1000 miles ago by renowned expert Rich Groh at RGR Engineering who is featured in the June 2007 issue of Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine. This engine now produces a safe reliable 640 horsepower and will provide 10 second quarter miles and a top speed in excess of 200 mph. As stated earlier; this is a brutally fast car.

The whole point was: “It’s not just a stock saleen”. I think 640 horses would be just plain badass in a small, light car like a Mustang.

And 28K doesn’t even seem like that bad of a price for it…surprisingly.

wont happin to me!:moon:

Kinda rice…not a fan…but I bet it rips…like any other ford…needs FI to go fast

its prob a badass car but i think it looks like turds

i like it despite the tacky wing it don’t bother me defiantely badass

svt>saleen>roush

paying for all of that flashy shit is gay. If saleen would just build fast cars and leave the ricer stuff to pep boys they would be more respectable, imho.

like your gtp?

factory FI> factory n/a

it’s far easier to mod a factory forced induction car than an n/a car.