Can a moderator please fix my account already

My account “240coupe” stopped working about a week ago and now it says i do not have the privileges to enter the forums or anywhere on the website for that matter.

I am posting this here because i have messaged two moderators and have not even had a reply.

This happened about a week ago.

Thanks,

You got banned for being a dumbass.

Good section to post!

lol

actually it is a good section to post , because it will generate attention from sonlings ultimately getting it locked and my problem fixed.

And no i did not get banned, i changed my e-mail address to my blackberry and never got the confirmation e-mail so it locked me out.

thanks,

i cant see anything wrong with your account which is the reason nothing has been done about it to be honest…

fixed it

i’m deleting your 240_coupe profile

reply here as 240coupe to confirm

thx

thanks guys It works now , any idea what had happened?

yeah you didn’t receive your confirmation e-mail when you changed your e-mail address

so your account was in limbo

i just forced the confirmation and it restored your viewing & posting privileges

yw

yay mike , u should be the president of canada

lol mike

can you change my track day title to say Sunday the 8th not Saturday

Mike can you make my investments grow?

peter: done

tom: you gotta diversify your portfolio mannnn. gold has always been a good hedge against the US dollar!

Excellent response. I didn’t ask for your advice though I just asked for you to make my investments grow :stuck_out_tongue:

What? Like rub them gently or something? Or water them?

Bing: I can’t see anything wrong
Mike: Fixed.

…Me: lol

whomp whomp