Can anyone fix amps?

Heres the story, I had a amp that I ran for one day. Stupid me forgot to put a inline fuse on the power wire (I was in a hurry). Well the amp popped meaning that all the fuses popped, and now when I give it power, its stuck in “Safe” mode. I think I blew something on the main board. Any help would be great and I would pay someone to fix it.

Its a crunch amp v-6004, it has been sitting in the box for like 8 years broken, and I figured why not get it fix and use it.

http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/76/08/aa/20742633-260x260-0-0_200W+x+4+Amplifier+Drive+V+6004.jpg?p=J1F6jpwFWl&a=2&c=1&l=3033102&t=11%2F27%2F09%2007%3A40%3A51%20PM&r=1

oven bake that shit.

I have a guy. I’ll talk to him tomorrow and see what he can do. PM me to remind me if I don’t post back here tomorrow.

Open the beach up. And look for any burnt components… somewhere near the power supply since that is your guess would be a good place to start. Then buy a soldering iron and replace whatever is fried.

yea, it’s not really that hard to replace the parts yourself, but Hi-Fi Hospital is the only place I know of that repairs them…maybe lifetime services as well?

if it were a decent amp, like, say, PG, soundstream, JL etc, i would look into getting it fixed, but crunch, pyle and pyramid to name a few, id just toss it, not worth fixing.

This is the only place I would recommend to FIX it. That is, if it is worth fixing.

Inline fuses do nothing to protect the amp, they’re there so you don’t start your car on fire.