Can I get a "Who Gives a fuck"

Welp I was sick of the political shit today, and decided to make use of a nice day and part of my 4 days off. :dunno:

This is my new trunk set up which saved me about 50 lbs, and gave me more room. Its not totally in and I still have to make templates for the bottom flush mount and work on the spacers to get the right hight on the flush mounts.

hook up the NAWWWWWWWWWWs.

Thats cool, you going to redue the other carpeting in the trunk, it looks like its two different shades of gray.

:smiley: What a Jack Off…

looks good

da… Leave the carpet just make a beauty plate and cover it in vinyl just my o2. Looks good tho…

eh I hate vinyl covering. I still have to make the sides and such so everything is clean.

Thanks for the compliments so far. :slight_smile:

Here is some more work I did today and yesterday until it got dark due to the rain moving in today. I till have to wire everything up. I’m going to have to get the bottle filled too so I can test the conections but needed to wait for the teflon paste to dry.

nice, I got to start on my fiberglass proect here pretty soon

looks nice…

:bigok:

Only thing that sucks is I sliced my finger open with a flat head screw driver, yeah grease in a fucking wound sucks.

15’s here you come :slight_smile:

16.1 baby … :rofl:

nice work mike!

is this what ur looking for?