should i g.t.f.o ???? " or do people like me "

welll ???

i just got hard!

Voted

Why no all of the above?

You should gtfo and anally abuse both The Eman and the Ritchie Rich

maybe we should make this a shift event. can we have a gimp like in the movie pulp fiction? and from now on john im calling u Zed! :rofl

http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/images/Gimp2.jpg

hm… wish I could vote more than once. If I pick one of the last 2 will there be vids/pics?

i voted as well. see you tonight sweetheart

:lol

voted

can I vote for VOT instead?

oh wait.

I like you but Im not about to open my back door for you.

Well I voted for the youre gay one.

How hard is it to swap intake manifold gasket on a GM 3.1?

not bad , about a 3-4 hr job . why is it leakin coolant ? ill do it man

Yeah took it to ass today, got oil change and such, said there was coolant in the oil. Now I know that generally means head gasket, but it seems that the gasket is a very common culprit of the same. So yeah, hoping thats all it is. Its the girls car. Pm me a price brotato. :thumbs

very common problem with those motors man . moso that than the head actually . . the intake set is about 120 or so . all said and done if i get the intake kit ,oil, thermostat,coolant etc etc . ill have it done for 350-400 depending on intake kit price

my dad’s Olds blew the intake gasket and it just caused a misfire. 2 shops changed the plugs and wires and that didnt help but finally somebody else changed the intake gasket and it was fine until he sold it

Yeah with a little research, infact just “oil in coolant” brings up the same year Malibu, so that was a dead giveaway. I think her Uncle maybe doing it for her, if not I will hit you up John.

k, just to let ya know . its very easy to fuck that motor up if he dont do it right