Can somebody make me a sig pic?

I tried and its either to big or to small. I fail at the internet. so anybody willing to make one it would be greatly appreciated

yea i’ll make you one, got some pics i can use and what you lookin for ?

the car in my sig, a little wider, maybe shrink it so that you see only my car. that’d be perfect.

k but i cant use THAT picture in your sig its way to small its gonna be all pixelated, u got the original picture send it to me via pm or email singhiskingh@gmail.com i’ll do it tonight when im home i got NO gfx programs on this store pc they really gotta find somone to work here i cant keep doin this lmao

You gotta get some good pics to work with first… I usually make sig pics 150 x 500 pixels cause thats the largest that alot of other sites allow

Joe… Singh will OWN you in Photoshop.

I could post it up on here, but if ya check the thread with pics of my car in the project section there are a few pics of it there, you can use any of those, your choice, and they are alot bigger.

k cuz im lazy just put the link to the thread with your car pics in here and i’ll do something tonight for ya bro

@ nicole lol i use fireworks CS3 for web gfx not using photoshop much these days

heres one quick one

Psh. Singh. You let me down. Nevermind him. I’ll do it mark. :tong

Thanks man that one of my car posted above is nice, I’ll see what else gets posted and see which one I choose

No prob, took like 4 mins lol. Gotta get some good ones with nice backrounds.

Yeah the better the pictures, the better the sig is gonna come out.

yeah eventually I will get some good ones, but it keeps raining every day I have some free time :lol :headbang

funny how that works aint it

yeah today I was planning on washing it since it was a little dirty from the rain saturday, then takin some pics but then we had a huge storm :lol maybe tomoro night I will get a few people to go out and get lots of pics if its nice out :ponder

i can make u a good one

lol this whole week is going to suck, rain and chilly

:angry2 :headbang

thats gay, I want to get some good pics of my car. The ones from lvd are allright but I want to get some really sick ones with a good backround. I’ve been thinking under the bridge by renselear library might be a decent place.

:wtf ya right give a ***** a minute i wasnt home :banana

UH LOL i didnt pay no attention but for some reason I put 95 ahahahaha my bad, that goes to show you how focussed I am on the content of my real projects… haha its obviously not a 95

anyways let me know if you wanna use it and i’ll change the 95 crap to 08 and what ever… otherwise no worries

Vovchandr Edit : No Racial Slurs :nono