Can somebody make me a sig pic?

Only one problem, His is an "08 Nighthawk Black Pearl Civic Si not a '95 Horizon Grey Civic :lol :haha

only problem is it isnt a 1995 horizon grey civic, its a 2008 nighthawk black pearl honda civic si :lol

beat me to it :lol

ya i realized that and edited my post :smiley:

So uh… yea let me know lol

http://shift518.com/gallery/375_16_06_08_4_48_13.jpg

try that

I think im gonna go for that one, the pic of the car,and the pic of the engine is pretty sick. thanks

well good… now nicole doesnt have to be let down haha no problem tho, next time its 50 bucks

haha j/k of course

:shifty how about favors? :lol :gay

rofl

how do you get the motor pic next to it like that, im using photobucket and cant figure that out…

noob :idiots

:haha

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk223/chrismattice/signature.jpg

damn that ones tight, but I think I may stick with this one for now simply because its my car, once I get some real pics of it with the camera I’ll probably change it anyways :lol

Sorry im not a computer dork, i have a life :nod

what have u been doing everyday for the last couple months?

:+1

So Adam :stfu :nono :lol

Physical therapy, bullshit with surgery and bein on the comp, nothing else to do. You guys woulda never seen me on this site if i hadent fucked myself up. Ive been on the comp more in the past month than i have in my life beforehand lol.

and have contributed 1200+ posts in that time :wtf :wow

lol i dont know i dont use photobucket that shit sucks, i use photoshop and fireworks…

Im not a computer dork i hope anyone who knows me doesnt think of me that way, but I guess I know my shit as well, gfx are my weak point i really suck at them, but im good with sales/business so it balances out alot of my projects you see on my portfolio are usually done using 1-3 designers that work for me , so im no pro :slight_smile: but whatever its all good.

I just love when u do something for example like beat somone in a video game like forza and then they go WELL I DONT PLAY FORZA EVERY DAY I GO OUT AND GET LAID hahaha my personal opinion is you just suck :slight_smile: has nothni to do with havin a real life, im on the pc SO MUCH as you can probably tell but mostly because thats how i make money on a pc so I got half a reason to be :smiley: but either way u still find time for everything else… really No one has a problem tryin to shine in one way or another its just funny how others feel the need to justify their lack of skills and ability by saying “well i have a life doh” etc when it comes to anything like this thats geek-related

btw that was NO WAY an attack or diss to the 45gt man, really its just something thts been on my mind for a while :slight_smile:

I just like to talk shit and russle some import feathers ;D

And untill recently i had no want to be on the comp or really use it, so thats why my skills are lacking, didnt take comp courses in school in shit so i know only the basic crap. I can pic up on alot of it but some shit looses me. I was always out doing shit with the car/friends rather than being inside, not saying i never used one, just not my idea of a fun time…

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/IMGA0203.jpg