Sig..

someone tell me how to put a pic in my sig? i’m retarded but i photoshopped a decent pic so…

Upload it to www.imageshack.us and where you edit your sig insert the images url between *[ i m g] [ / i m g ]" (without the weird spacing) like you would post an image in a thread.

Do what he said, but take those codes and paste them here:

Profile>Forum Profile Information>scroll down to signature, paste in that box.

Or just pm me with link to your sig, and I’ll do the rest.

Imageshack is the shit but I already had an account on photobucket. From what I hear photobucket will downsize your photos but I never have files that big that I want to put on the net anyway.

just make sure you copy the “image code” you can also upload the pic to this site and go from there

And if you ever need help, Johawk is the resident sig guru. :thumb

ok, i got a pic of my car i like, but it took me like 25minutes with an eraser to photoshop the backgruond black haha so i had no idea how to do it, ill figure it out later thanks

how about you post up a pic you want a sig made out of and someone will chop it for you and give you the image tags, than all you have to do is what i said earlier…

ready go

no sig pic! it clutters up the threads

sigs ftw, death to the infidel!

HAHAHA

benny, disable nick’s sig…he is the infidel with his little degenerate kid pissing on the Motorsport 3 emblem… :nono

HE CANT
HAHAHAHAAH
ME FTW

I know people who caaaaaannnnn

since were on the topic…

any way i can combine 2 pics to make a sig with both my cars in it??

thanks.

:ninja