Can someone help me find this cheap?

The HF aluminum jacks kinda sketch me out.

I prefer the big orange steel one, which is what I have.

i think he means the yellow nos signs next to the dog

i’ve broken 2 of them. in the past 2 years… They’re good for a quick use at the track or something maybe, but when I was constantly using them, they seals would blow out and piss hydraulic fluid everywhere

I bring it with me if Im going to need it

but I have a big steel 5 ton one for garage duty

No, the dog itself is blurry. I would expect the other items as I’m sure the dog was the center of focus and the depth of field was short… but even the dog itself is completely out of focus. the edges have absolutely no definition to them. the only thing even remotely close to in focus is the very tip of the nose.

I personally rock the Pep Boys “big red” Turin or w/e the fuck, mini floor jack that came with 2-ton jack stands and a creeper for like 40 bucks. I can’t fit the Craftsman floor jacks under my subframe. I know Crazyz250 had the same issue and uses the pep boys jack as well.

If the shoe fits

[/pjb]

I got the mini low pro jack from HF. Well Delucia, or Nick, or someone does. But yeah i own it and really like it.

/pjb

thanks for input. The mini jack from HF doesnt fit under my car the snuggly. Car is lowered. I will check out the one from Pepboyz (even though I hate them)

my car and many others’ are muchhh lower than yours. If you cant get an HF aluminum under it, then no other jack will fit either. Drive up onto some 2x4s and it will fit.

+1 for this, i have it and it works just fine

no way your mustang is to low that these jacks cant fit underneath it.

It doesnt. I tried when I got there. It slides underneathe it at first but then the jack holder “platform” itself cant wiggle around enough to get to the “sweet spot”.

I am talking about the plastic one from HF not the aluminum ones everyone else is talking about.

plastic… wat

how old are you

you do realize that jacks can be lowered right? like is the jack all the way down before you try putting it under the car?

I’m not sure that the plastic ones can

and rainman was a ratard

that about sums it up

How much for the pool noodles?

HOnestly… if you get a cheap one like the one you were looking at it will always be cheap. It will bend within a few uses and then you are out buying another one. Spend a couple extra bucks and get even the HF aluminum one. Its safer and will outlast many of the cheap plastic ones.