can someone run a carfax for me please?

i’m a broke piece of shit until i sell me car. can anyone accommodate me?

i’m going to look at this car tomorrow and its near hartford so i don’t wanna waste my time.

thanks in advance.

vin#: WBAHD1318PBF13156

i also need a carfax done if anyone can do it

so between the 2 of you, pay 15$ each and get 10 of them… its 29.99 then if anyone needs to get one sell them on for 5 bucks or something… 5 each, use 1, youve got 4 to sell… at 5$, youll make 5

whatever. thanks for the help. guess i’m driving down there tomorrow.

It really sucks when you see people say this that need a hand.

I know there’s people that have carfax accounts on here. Pete’s a great guy, if i had a carfax account or could help him in any way i wouldn’t hesitate.

G/L Pete! What kind of car is it anyways?

pete, try ca-va or vortex.

i would too, but it was my suggestion. ive bought the carfax back when it was unlimited for a month for 20bucks whne i used to buy cars alot, its expensive now for unlimited. but 30bones between 2 people and you get a few extra isnt a bad deal

i can do it let me know

i dont have an account otherwise i would do it

why dont you just take the vin he put up there and run it then lol

i’d appreciate it if you’d run it for me…

thanks for the kind words. i’m freakin broke until i sell my car, or else i wouldn’t have a problem paying for a carfax. truth is, i’ll be eating pb&j the rest of the week or else i’d overdraft on my checking acct. like i said, i wouldn’t be acting like a charity case for no reason.

its a 93 535i black on black, 5 speed. pretty nice car, and just what i’m looking for in a daily driver.
vin#: WBAHD1318PBF13156

BMW’s are very nice cars. i love mine. congrats on the future purchase :thumb

i agree. i love mine as well, and have owned 2. they certainly won’t be my last either.

this is my first one ive owned and most likely wont be the last either