Canal Fest car show today....

That picture cannot win a contest unless there is a placenta placed on the babies head, similar to a fedora.

I’m not going. Too many people walking around the cars that don’t appreciate them. Not worth it to me. A lot of people are going though.

They have the parks open (Niawanda and Gratwick) so that they can pre-stage at 3pm. Then they will go into the areas at 5pm. You got to be retired to be able to get a good spot.

I’m heading to Lancaster instead.

BTW, there is also a super cruise at Delacy Ford tonight too.

i was there yesterday in the parade :slight_smile:

nt side seemed much more calm and more of the older crowd then the tonawanda side. i was there for a few hours was a pretty good turnout for the weather scares earlier. and i won a chair to boot.

Yup - good turnout again this year.

They always seem to get good weather for it in the end.

Good mixture of old and new cars

i seen you there, but didnt say high. You were busy chatting it up and I didnt think you’d recognize me.

I was there, too many classics just like last year. Hey I appreciate classics, but there was like a 15-1 classic to nice import/domestic that were worth looking at, in my opinion.

Cool

Say :wave: next time

There were so many people you could hardly make out what cars were on each side if you walked down the middle of the street. You literally had to be right up alongside each side of the street to see the cars.

^^ Haven’t seen you in a while.

Hows your car doing?

my district manager was there in his orange iroc plate was shakenbake

Because it is billed as a classic car cruise. They allow newer cars and imports in.

Yea I know they let us in, im just saying that its mostly all classics and a few straddlers here and there.