Import VS. Domestic Drag Racing
Lingerie Contest
Pole Dancing Contest

Hot Cars, Bikes, and Babes
$10 Spectator
$20 Car Show
$10 Race
$15 Bass off

Kustom Workz, Prodigy Promotions, Lancaster, etc…

I would go, and have had them marked on my calendar for a while now, but blown turbos prevent me from being happy. But June 12th, my car will be back and maybe a little faster, so I will catch the rest of them for the summer.

Hmm, i might cruise by this show. Any one else plan on hittin up? weather permitting.

sounds like a plan…

ha! I’m convinced that Jason was kiiled and his cars sold off. You are just a bot!!

Pic with a penny or I will go on believing this! :smash2:

Lingerie Contest
Pole Dancing Contest

I like whores!

ohh ill be there

haha, my s10 is running and actually on the road, and Parts are being milled(hint hint) as we speak for the stang-so it’ll be roaming the streets in no time! :pimp:

nice i will stop by tooooo

once i get the new engine in i’ll be down for it.

ill probably check it out

This should be an interesting show. I like the fact that someone is trying to do something to liven up the local seen. It is fucking dead around here. Cruise over after autocross…

me-------->:fyi:<----------------------need to get car fix missing lot of sh!z

agreed :slight_smile: I will probably come check it out with you guys…

I never understand why entering a car show is more than just spectating. Why would someone pay 10$ more to “show” there car. Whats the point unless there is prize $ or something which there usually isnt. Maybe you will get a 2 dollar plaque that says your car is sweet.

Why not have a cruise night, and charge if people want to race. Just like they had 2 yrs ago when S&R cruise night was at lancaster.

:word:

so its only $10 to drag? how many runs? can we just drag without “showing” our cars? and do you mean domestic vs import or V8/V6 vs. i4

last time i went to one of these . i just payed to race and when my i wasnt racing my car was parked next to the “show” cars… so i would just pay 10 dollars to race…

ill be there running 11’s…weather permiting

i’ll be there running looking for the low low 7’s…cheap track time i’m there

Looks like its supposed to rain a bit in the morning and then clear up. cool.

Crap I work 2-12 …I guess ill catch all the ricers on my way home :slight_smile: