canfield ohio

Does anyone know when the big show is at canfield, they use to cruz up and down the main drag after the show every night. I haven’t been there since i was little and was hoping to go if they still do this show.

http://www.steelvalleysupernationals.com/Home.html

Shaggy that one looks good, but thats not the one i was looking for, I thought quaker city was shut down?

quaker city aint shut down,Quik was racing his truck there yesturday!

The BIG SHOW hasn’t been at Canfield in years. The moved to Q.C.(steel valley nationals). Big cluster F*** from what I’ve seen. They still roll into Boardman at night but the cops put a real damper on the fun. If you are flying a P.A. plate odds are you will donate to Ohio.

I went every year & never had a problem. You just had to use restraint in the right places (however the local boardman cops were making it tough to enjoy yourself). I used to waste a set of rear tires throughout the weekend. We would usually head out Thursday evening & stay through Sunday afternoon.

BTW the BIG SHOW was the Hot Rod Super Nationals. Good times were had by all that attended. Usually the Hotel Parties were out of control.

I wanted to go to QCR myself but work had other plans.