Canfield Swap meet?

I don’t know if this is the proper section, but I know there is always a swap meet at the Canfield Fair Grounds. I believe its this weekend, but im not sure. Does anyone have any ideas when and if it is this weekend is anyone going?

this weekend

is anyone going? its only $5 to get in for 1 day or weekend pass is $7. its pretty big and got almost everything. its like 8am-5pm

Look for my socks @ the Fairfield inn in boardman. $50 finders fee

:rofl:

me and 98chvys10 will be there all day

ya konw its fun but unless you got a GM or a Ford its really just a lot of walking around. i found 1 guy with mitsu parts. and none with nissan parts.

It was relly mostly GM this time around. But I got a few good deals, and a couple of GREAT deals…

i wanted to buy like a bare block to make a chair or a table out of or some stock steel wheels or something but everything was over kill. everyone was asking crazy amounts of money for stuff. maybe the july one will be better

i did almost buy a set of eclipse wheels, but they were 14"s only wanted $50 for all 4 with new tires, but i decided not to. that same guy said he was going to bring his turbod 1g next time to part out so ill be hitting up that dude