Canoe or small boat

Does not need a motor. Looking for 12-17 feet pref a 3 seater. Will take fiberglass or aluminum. Cash in hand and not going over 500$

My father has a 14’ aluminum boat with a trailer. It would need a scrape down and paint as its been sitting for awhile. I’ll find out if he’d let it go for that much if your interested. I know he was hoping to get more but it has sat for awhile so he might do $500

Yea let me know if you can send me some kind of picture so I have and idea 5170512

No pictures as he’s old and can’t text. Lol.

He said for $600 he’ll sell you the boat, trailer, and a 9.9hp evinrude with electric start.

I know you don’t want the motor but you can probably get $200 all day long on Craigslist. He’d rather just sell it all at once. He said he has the paint for it too and indicated that he’d paint it for you so it’s ready to rip as soon as you pick it up.

It’s in Cheektowaga. His name is Bob and he said to call him at 834-4912 and leave a message if he doesn’t answer and he’ll call you back.

theres a canoe for sale on old niagara falls / sweeney street in NT on side of road. not sure what hes asking.

Bump looking for more of something with out a trailer. Kayaks or canoes, possibly small fiberglass boats would like something for 2-3 people but could be transported and operated alone. Really don’t wana spend 500 on a new one from dicks looking more for sub 300