Cant find a specific deck type, can anyone help ? /audio/

Hey guys, I saw a bunch of bunch of cars now rocking the cd/mp3 decks with a USB port on it, and you can plug in a USB drive into it. I remember asking one of the owners to look at one once, I cant remember whether it was a JVC or a Panasonic or something else, but I noticed that it was pretty basic, LED, non-lcd screen without that many features that normally cost big bucks.

The only ones I’ve found on car audio websites with USB ports are very expensive and usually with alot of features such as the fully backlit LCD screen and all that stuff. So Im wondering if anyone knows of such deck around the 200 dollars range. Help appreciated as my deck is on its way out due to that it cant play cds well anymore.

^ ask justin

hes rocking one that he got from futureshop

i believe it was below the $200 mark.

sounded pretty good to me,not sure if he has stock speakers tho, but if so, huge difference compared to my deck

JVC and Sony both have some around the $200 Mark, Pioneer also have them but the USB is not in the front. It will be a cable that you plug into the back and can leave it in your glove box. All at future shop

when i got my deck they had one there for 100 bucks i think it was, sony

I just bought a Premier deck (Pioneer Premier DEH-P790BT) from Autosonics in Guelph…and I’m super happy with it. Its got an AUX in, as well as comes with a supplied Ipod cable, that allows you to control the ipod through the deck. I’ve generally always been a Kenwood guy, but this one is REALLY nice. Plus, support local independent shops!

future shop 159.99 didnt catch the make with the usb port on the front thoguh

Hey guys thanks alot, I guess futureshop just updated their site, I looked there yesterday and alot of these models werent on there.

lol mine was the new sony explode, shit cause they live up to their names, but i like them!