can't stop laughing-Camaro wagon!!!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cto/795477357.html.
Only asking 3400 and I bet he has waaaay more then that into it
D

thats horribly awesome.

well God knows there’s enough Honda Hatch on F-Bod rape scenes taking place…probability woulda told ya that eventually one would become pregnant.

I couldn’t agree more.

Looks like the back from a Pinto Wagon. Same window and tailgate.

Garbage.

someone on here should buy it and paint it dark blue with white stripes!!!

eff that.

white with blue stripes/exhaust tips/intake

lol that works too

why? this one runs.

As though a stock F-bod wasnt worthless enough

paging speedped.

lol. for fucks sake, man, get that mini van out of your sig

:lol:

why? they’re both his! lol.

id paint it flat black… and ofcourse

sleeveless shirt, jorts, un-tied work boots and a slick mullet

aka bitches watch out

It’s got your name all over it!
And deliver our pizzas with it too.

says the guy who can’t afford his VW…at least i didn’t curb mine. And it starts right up, uses some oil but it runs.

wat?

YESSS. i found my roller :snky:

Do you want to get attention like a rockstar? Heres your chance to own a one-of-a-kind Camaro station wagon. 370 horsepower 350ci, 5-speed manual trans, dual flowmaster exhaust, the list goes on. This thing is loud and quick. If youve seen one, this was most likely it. The motor,clutch kit only have about 3000 miles on them. I put the drivetrain in it and have been using this car as my daily driver ever since. The car isnt perfect. Windshield is cracked, interior needs finishing, needs paint. Great mechanical condition. No rust on this Camaro. You can drive it while you finish it! The car needs a new home. Will make someone very happy. Clean title with fresh tabs and plates. Asking $3,400 cash or b.o or will trade for a titled Sportster. Contact Shaun at 612-599-1238 m-f 8am-6pm. Leave a message and Ill get back to you.Only call if you are serious about buying the car. No test drives unless serious. This thing is awsome! If serious about the car, I will be happy to send more info and pics. Thanks for looking.

I smiled.

oh, i thought it was an M coupe with a diff hood.