Cant wait to see thiss

LOLOLOLOLOLOL…srsly…Thanks Jay i’m going stir crazy…and were only half way through the winter

Should i say something about pink rims and how awesomely cool they are? just for this fucktard here? Yeah great original idea…why dont you fur line the interior while your at it? Possibly lower the car? I’ve heard that hasn’t been done before…

BACK TO TOPIC in OP.

I noticed how the hot exaust tube is ridiculously close to the compressor. Any thoughts on that? Also, do the three pieces(per side) have to be a certain length? What I mean is something along the side of does that make an exhaust pulse or is that only for n/a cars?

Dont try and over analyze the collector....the OP was ridiculous enough as it was. It's a one off exhaust collector...YOU could not do better....nor can you tell shit from looking at it. Unless we have a flow bench to test it's scavenging abilities...until then you are just PULLING YOUR PUD!

Whats wronge with pulling your pud? Anyway back OT… My trained eyes have built in flow benching software, and I say those manifolds will flow 342CFM @ 3340RPM with an egt of 1201F thus putting the turbochargers efficency range at a 2.34:1 ratio with the igntion timing of 23.5 degrees. Should dyno, in FL, at 865WHP and 654Flbs/Tq, with 285-35-R19 Mt street scramblers red compound, directional tread on 31Psi @141F tread surface temp, with a given ambient air temp of 78F on C16 fuel, with 18psi of meth injection at 45% throttle input to redline.

YEA GET’M TOM!!!

lights on or off? :lol

you know when your right your right. ill hand it to you, you hit the nail right on the head. id like to see more one piece metal noses, safety cable suspensions, stripped track use solid axle rear cars. if there was only a chassis that would support all that…i would buy one.

Your right again…especially since it holds up just fine against cars with modern suspensions. You guys want to get your shit straight before coming at me. I drive that out of date chassis beyond it’s capability and Ya know what that means? You will be embarrased…but in your guys cases thats pretty easy…since you dont do shit. Let me guess you own a honda?

it’s in his sig >.>

sarcasm…internetz don’t get it

damnit! i didt it again.

can we designate a font color and type specifically for sarcasm please?

I will just type in bold letters and put a disclaimer that i’m not yelling but just being sarcastic…LOL

Nah, wastes too much time Tom.

BTW Tom since this thread is beyond way OT, there’s some kind of ice race event going on via Mohud. Thinking about running the WRX as long as they get all the kinks in order for the schedule. Wanna run in the car w/ me :slight_smile: Was at EJ’s house last night and I believe he’s going to be there, possibly Jeff too.

Fuck yeah…why are we putting on an ice event? LOLOL I would love to co-drive your car. Maybe we can convince you to come track this year?

If I can scrounge upo enough cash to buy some wheels and tire that will be allowed on track I will have a better chance of attending a track event.

Yeah, I’ll PM you the link to the event that’s being planned. More of an Ice-cross thing but will still be fun to just fuck off and throw a car around for a bit.