In Need of some good exhaust work

Well I sold my axel back sections of my exhaust last night for $775. The awesome things is I only paid $560 for it shipped. haha

I am going single on my car now. Left exit. I need a good welder/fab person to mount it the way I want it and weld everything up. I want it flaged off the flange at the end or my y-pipe 2.5" piping. There will be a few bends in this piping.

I’ll be ready to get this done after labor day cause I am going away for the weekend. I do not want to pay more than $300. I think that is more than reasonable for 5’ of pipe with maybe 2 bends.

Suggestions?

Volunteers?

cole mufler by westgate, they did my whole custom system 2.25’’ for only 130$

Inline Performance in Rotterdam

I’m not looking for cheap.

I’m looking for quality and some who can give me perfect fitment that i want. I also need to be able to do it with little notice cause as soon as the can gets here i have to ship out the sold pieces.

Fitment needs to be as far out as this
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6752/suprameet015qa3.jpg
with the angle and upwardness of this

damn, that will look good when its done!

What kind of muffler are you putting on it?

i thought u were sellin it???

looks good ron. like i said, call dave at inline performance

Just a big old can. 60mm inlet 115mm outlet tip is 6" long burnt tip

It is still up for sale but i got an awesome offer to sell my exhaust so i bit cause I doubt the car will actually sell anytime soon

+1 For inline

Dave does awsome exhaust work, i dunno wtf he does i doubt its anything special but seriously, all his exhausts sound awsome!

second

and NUUUUUUUU! why did you sell it! it was so nice with twins, mang

nah that single looks fuckin HAWT

I want u to keep this tho ron. do the manual swap and continue to dominate ricers

:nono

Flush with the bumper not like those

He’s wants the true JDM style yo!

I have begun my winter purchasing for the car since it only has a few weeks of road time left.

I want the exhaust to match the future attitude of the car. I want women and children to run from the street crying, puppies to be kicked and kittens to explode.

In spring if the car is still with me it will still be automatic but it will no longer be v6 mustang slow.

oh and fluch with the bumper is FAILURE fitment.

My fitment is FUCK YOU fitment.

Maybe Fireballs in spring? MAybe?

Grilled cheese sandwhiches

Awesometown

h/o let me hit this bong to understand your post.
brb

okay i got ya, the kittens are gunna make grilled cheese, then erupt in a fireball while kicking puppies in Awsometown :cool

one too many hits from the bong. :nod

I think you got it!

so its unanimous i should go to inline. Are they open weeknights and weekends?

porkchop sandwiches!