any good local exhaust shops??

I want true duals on my car…a X pipe or a H pipe, doesnt matter…preferably a H pipe tho. I also want it dual 2.5" from my 3" collector’s on my long tubes back, over the axle and hooked up to my center mount tips…

any have any idea who could do this?? I could do it myself but it would be easier if I had a shop do it with the proper pipe benders and stuff.

inline could do this, i have some 2.5 in stainless bassani mufflers that would work perfect too.

+1 for inline

Broadway Service on Broadway in Schenectady

Synapse. Might be a little more “pricier” than the other gangsta places but you most definitely get what you pay for.

+1000000

calm down, all you needed was +1. Shits gettin outta hand with them zero’s son

fo real?

your getting OUTTA HAND.

Chill doods

haha not at all. I’m just fucking around.

You can’t take any of my posts SRS, or you’ll end up like LaDuke all butthurt and without bumpers and things of that nature.

Dude i know. I take no one for srs…

stop cramping my style, its going to be loud, just remember that, personally i would go with an h pipe, if i were you, h pipe has a mellow sound, usually not as loud as an x pipe. I would also recommend single chambers vs. bullet mufflers. Bullets sound nice at WOT but not so much just cruising around. I went to the place on broadway, charged me 50 bucks, hes also an lsx guy with unlocked hptuners so if you need anything else tune wise he can do it

I just tuned my car…I dropped the idle down so its loping a little bit more :slight_smile: and did some coolant tuning shit with the fans and what not…

I went to install my injectors last night…had them in and bam…wrong harness so I need to get different ones.

I might swing by synapse and see what he can do for me and get a quote.

also, what mufflers did you get paul and how much??? Looking for some mufflers similar to that since the bullet type arent really mufflers at all.

go single chamber flowmasters, imo they have the best sound

flowmasters suck tho…they arent stainless so they rust out quick.

if you arent driving in the winter, who cares, i have an aluminized exhaust on my car and i have no issues with it, ive had it for almost 4 years.

flowmasters dont “flow” very well,get a straight thru muffler you will make more power, i think you need every pony you can get

Flowmasters have that awful drone on the highway. I hated the sound of mine so I got Macs and they sound much better.

i’ll wait for jay to post up the pics of the exhaust that broadway just put on a car i worked on a few days ago…

fucking garbage.

that shop is a joke. i’ve heard so much bad shit about them. they’ve said a 3" exhaust won’t fit under a 1.8t car for crying out loud.

i wouldn’t go there.