Car battery.

Anyone have anything laying around they don’t need? Just need something cheap as long as it works. For a 98ish blazer so it’s a pretty standard size.

Ok…go.

Top or side post?:banghead:

ive got one out of my 240, its a top post. looking for like 40 bucks, negtotiable though.

blazer is sidepost i believe

i got one from my civic, 20$. Its top post.

Paulo, if you pick any of these up I’d like to take the sloppy seconds of whatever is left.

hey, I will have a battery coming out of a 2000 cherokee tomorrow. It works absolutely fine. When my gf got her truck inspected, they told her that her battery is a little weak (which it probably is) so she decided to get a new one instead of waiting for it to stop working and strand her somewhere. It starts her truck with absolutely no problem. I’ll sell it for $20 and gladly refund you if you are unhappy with it’s output.

edit: I will not go any lower than $20 either, because I was going to use it as a jumper/test battery for the shop.

^^^blazer is sidepost.

i have one thats been sitting on the shelf for abot 1.5-2 years. worked fine when used. you can have it for free

go to a junkyard

Ian hooked me up like the sexy man that he is. He just had one laying around that he didn’t need. :tup:

Thanks anyway guys.

:skunk: