car cruises or meets for imports near pittsburgh ?

maybe wrong place but i know there’s moon park car show imports are aloud in there but i also know there’s alot of car shows its more about muscle old cars. Any dates or sites bout some car shows local pittsburgh coming up ?

There is a great car show every year at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix in Schenley Park. Just out of curiosity, what is your native language?

lol english sorry my mind wonders when i type so sometimes things just get tangled together. I know bout the vintage grand prix because i use to help run it when i worked for Mike connelly. And allowed sorry not aloud lol. I think ahead of my typing. Which makes some posts hard to read. Im trying to fix that.

5th and forbes.

I think there is also a cruise on Friday nights in Wexford called Starlight or something like that.

lets start one up then fast and furious cars only welcome

lol i just mean i know when i had my other hatch i would go to some car show / meets and they were all old cars there like two imports and we got looked at like we didnt belong there

i know what you mean i got serious looks when i brought my ruckus to bike night once

lol rukus kicks ass

The same thing happened to me when I brought my Goped to a Ruckus meet.

http://www.pittsburghimportfusion.com/

?

Wow those godawful cars in that pittsburgh fusion link makes baby jesus cry.

i know of a couple little weeklu car shows around my area on route 51 but again they are mostly classics. im sure there is enough people on here to start a car night once a week or so. just need a parking lot