Car hauling dolly and a truck to tow it with

I don’t want to get into specifics, but I need a car dolly and a truck to tow it with.

My old Chevy pickup is out of commission as of very recent and I’ve gotta get my friend’s Saturn to a shop in Tonawanda IMMEDIATELY.

I can meet anyone in between my house in Amherst and the Mil-Sher area, where the Saturn is.

No need for tow straps, as I just went to harbor freight and bought 25’ of chain to tie the SUV down with.

Thanks in advance! :tup:

How far are you from innovative?

get some skateboards, we can strap those on the wheels and pull it with the hemi :tup:

I assume you have some cinder blocks and a sissor jack if we shall need?

Its close enough that we don’t need to strap it correct?

I do not have a truck or dolly, but if you need I will sit in the bed of the truck and hold the chain just in case.

PM Fry, I am pretty sure he knows a guy…

this can work out great. hell, we dont even need straps. since its fwd, we can just leave it in park and lock the ebrake, thatll keep it from shifting off the skateboards. tpgsr can sit in the bed to hold onto the chain and fry can be our spotter for the tow. should work out flawless :tup:

Only if I can ride on the hood with a six of Genny Light tallboys screaming YEEAAAAHHOOOOooooo!

Don’t we need some sort of ramp(s)?

Find a dolly I have a truck, scissor jack and a shit eating grin when this goes bad