car lift for rent

that is deffenetly a good point, but the thing is, is that we HAVE to be there when the person is working on there car and we are the ones that set the lift up and acualy lift the car up then its all up to the person, good point though

Great deal.

sick dude im brinin my teggy up there bra

whats going on Brian?? This is Andrew with the White camaro SS.

You guys ever get your site up yet??

also, let Chris know that I have HP Tuners software for 99 and 01 F-bodys that you guys can use until you get your own tuning software…maybe we can work out a deal with my tuning software and some lift time or whatever.

With that said then it’s definitely a good thing :slight_smile: May I suggest a cheap set of lift stands, to support the car ends while people are jumping on breaker bars trying to bust loose suspension bolts or removing tranny’s. Seen too many people turning cars into rocking horses on lifts!

Definitely a good thing for the majority public here.

hahahaha i have seen that a few times also ,i almost shat when at my last job ssome tool had a f-250 rockin like a bitch was waitin for the nosedive :lol

hey bro, no we havent yet but i would like to soon i just got a logo together finaly, but yea ill let chris know see what he thinks. shoot me an email so i got ur email adress (briancalifano@hotmail.com)