car lift for rent

At C&C MotorSports we have a 10,000 lbs 2 post car lift for rent for you to use. Rates are $25 an hour.“Min of 1 hour”. If you dont have tools ,you can rent those for additional $10 per hour. Welding services availble on site. we are willing to stay pretty late at night as long as we dont have something to do.and we can work things out NO BODY WORK sorry to dusty, call either chris at 518-937-4239 or brian at 518-301-4842

well that’s an absolutely awesome deal.

This is an awsome idea, but I will say that you need to be carefull

You dont want some asshole comming in saying hes going to do a trans or motor swap in 3-4 hours, have other shit scheudled, him take to long and push back everything else…

fuck him when hes not done on time, kick his ass to the curb

actually i might be interested in this for my clutch swap.

Kinda difficult to do when his cars in pieces in your shop taking up the whole lift area

I wish this deal was going on when i did the clutch in the Z

Took me 2 1/2 hours on jack stands, wonder how long I could crank it out with a lift and trans jack

you’re an idiot:retardclapThat’d be great for business.

there was a little bit of sarcasm used when i said that…guess next time i’ll hafta point that out as you can’t seem to figure it out…

Pretty sure no one else got your “humor” either.

x2

If someone takes longer than they say…then…GASP CHARGE THEM MORE. :facepalm

Well obviously benny, but what I’m saying is its really a tough spot for the shop if they have people rent and use a schedule even if say the leave an hour or so in between when 1 person says there going to be done and when the next person is going to come in…

Well if the jackass working on his car thought it would take him 3 hours, but has no idea what hes doing, even though the shop gave him an extra hour in between his slot and the next just in case, but he takes 5-6 hours, that will push back the other person who needed to use the lift by 2 hours, and then possibly fuck it up for people the next day.

Basicly you need to be willing/ready knowing people may be pissed off at you if one person fucks up and takes to long

bottom line, you don’t rent your lift when YOU need to do work. rent it on days you aren’t doing shit.

You’re pretty bad at explaining stuff

Switching to hydraulic?

There’s still ways around that so the guy renting the spot would make money if someone did happen to go over their time slot. The guy renting the slots could be charged a penalty for going over the time slot requested. Instituting something like that will help prevent people who think they may go over their time slot they reserved by working more efficiently.

Good deal - seems more than fair if you’ve ever found yourself saying :

“Damn this would be way easier with a lift. AND power tools”

Its 1/2 the cost of most shops labor rate, and you are doing the work yourself just with someone else’s equipment.

Yea I know. I just stated all the obvious shit :fuckoff (lol)

i doubt it, i haven’t come across one single person who’s done it yet. Looks like it’s going to get another cable POS.

I’d be HIGHLY concerned about renting lift time to people unsupervised for even minutes in regards to safety and insurance. Lifts can easily be the most dangerous tool in a garage.

No trying to ruin a good thing, just be careful.