I know that its short notice but heres the info:

Time:3PM
Place:Red Robin Cranberry - goto red robins website for directions

Team Integra Event:
Who:
Any and all people with cars imports or not come and have fun

What not to bring:
Burn outs, or any kind of dumb driving that will get us thrown out

is this the honda-tech.com meet? link if so?

yep same meet, its just posted on several forums

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2007402

damn im working I could make it because its like uh 500 feet from my house :frowning: if this meet ends at like 7 ill be there :slight_smile:

well i know where i am not going for lunch tomorrow

Is your car going to be taking you anywhere in this decade? :slight_smile:

See you guys there! I will probably only be able to make it for a little while.

I do own 4 cars. no big rush

i might try to make it to this meet

well arent you the shit.

switches to borat voice… :NOOTTT:

psssssh

only one runs

sure as hell isnt you. :stick:

hahaha

fucking lame is all i can say went stayed for half and hour then left

i stopped by at 6 to see if anyone was still there :frowning: sadly no one was, well correction a black SI riced with a body kit was there.

yeah most were leaving when i left at about 530 well the 2 guys from here that showed up with the black civic and the black rsx type s

it was decent we should try and make this big… for sure some nice cars there boosted tegs FTW

Well TI meets aren’t that big. Usually people show up, wait for a bit then go inside and eat. There sadly isn’t much car talk, and for years it had been the same few guys. This year the OG’s didn’t go, except for a few of us. I left at about 5:15 or so, and there were two cars there, but nobody knew who it was. That is just the way it goes, you only hang out with the people you know, pretty segregated.

If you want to make a meet great, don’t show up super late and not talk to anyone. Don’t be afraid of some new faces.

I was in johnstown trying to get my car ready for this meet, kind of glad i didn’t go since i know absolutly no one, and i sounds like they just ate and left. Last HT meet i went to in Austin TX there was 300+ cars and one hell of a party.

Well, I would’ve talked to you. Shit, stop down at my place…I’ll help out with your car. I’m about 1/2 mile down the road from you.

Meets in this area (especially with T-I) there are about three or four people old enough to party. I just wait till it’s over to tilt a few

word