Pittsburgh Honda-Tech Meet

To all honda owners:
There will be a big honda megameet this summer. As of now the time is to be determined, but should probably be figured out sometime soon. The place is supposed to be between heinz field and pnc park, but that is also subject to change. there are about 300 people already signed up for it and it should be a lot of fun. for more information, here is the link

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2130632

If it’s a weekend that I can go… I’ll be there.

there are supposedly going to be vendors and a dyno there. it should be a hell of a time. tell some friends about it once they get a set date

sounds cool, but this also sounds like a recipe for some sweet police videos, with 300+ cars already signed up you are guaranteed to have people doing jackass stuff in the area, have to go just to videotape whoever gets arrested :bigthumb:

the last time I hada meet with about 100+ cars I had it at North Park… everyone seemd to stay calm there. Then I had one in southpark and people were leaving like jackasses and they threatened to fine me because I rented the place out.

Never agian. Fuck liability for retards. upwards for 300 car enthusiests in one place. theres bound to be a few hundred retards ruining it.

im game … id love to go hurry and set a date so i can be free

My girlfriend and I might be there in her del Sol.

i will might go with a nice for sale sign on the car

I might be down, im sure i’ll either have teh s2 or rhd still

i should be there

depending on when it is I might make the trip out

No more dyno, and I heard the people who run the events down there have been dicks about everything and it might be at the QSL in robinson now.

Did anyone notice that the creator of that thread is pittspeed’s arch nemesis Damian! haha

I wasnt going to say anything…

I dont know who damian is

but i heard that it was possibly going to be at the QSL in cranberry now? they need to figures things out and just post a location and time so people can figure out if they will be able to go or not

Organizing something of this size isnt easy. Nick/Whitey are going thru it right now with the pittspeed summer events. Years ago I had a hard time finding places that would allow 100+ cars in one parking lot.

North park wouldnt be bad, but not everyone likes to behave themselves.

i will be there

im not the one organizing it, just spreading the information to this forums since its going to be in pittsburgh somewhere

Why is Damian pittspeeds enemy? lol

anyone decide on a date or location yet?