Pittsburgh Honda-Tech Meet

I’ll be there with the beat up booster

hes a cock and ripped heather off for lots of money when he was doing her swap for her. its a long story plus there are other things besides just that incident that make people think that. but thats the jist of it

regardless ill come out cause i know a lot of people that are going so i wanna go meet up with them. that is if it even works out

x2

Whos heather?

the hawtest honda owner eva :slight_smile:

HwH22Hx on here

ill be there. I like northpark as well i wish people could just keep themselves under control and understand that its a MEET not a drag strip.

i’ll b there, ian is your car actually gnna run by then?

doubtful. Ive been threw it with these Honda mets 3 years ago like i said above. Its just impossible to keep people from being retards.

Its a Honda meet… what do you expect??

update

the meet will be on july 19, at the quaker steak and lube in pleasant hills
12-6

I might still be in Jamaica on my honeymoon. I don’t know exactly when we’re coming back.

Ill be there with a few honda buddys

good food nice cars ill be out

i might bring out the daily stock civ so i can laugh at some in depth car talk

or you can bring the TSI and get your ass handed to you!:finger:

:0 …I need NOS.

good food , nice cars , bunch of theifs, yea i’ll have my car locked and alarm set

I wouldnt pass judgment like that so soon. it all depends on what kind of turnout it is, ive met a lot of really cool honda and acura people.

Im hoping to have a nwe prelude by then, but im going either way. it should be a fun time. if anyone is in the north pittsburgh area and wants to caravan, we can set something up. i should be bringing at least 2 or 3 friends with me

next weekend.