car move

I need to move a car from one house to another about 1/2 mile away from each other. can anyone help out with this. I Just need an open trailor or something like that…its all in teh same neighborhood, i dont even care if someone has a truck that they think can pull a 240 for 1/2 mile ill sit in the car and steer. :blue:

thx

why dont you just go Mr Pa on the bitch and push it!

I’ll push!

hahah the only problem is brad that mason lives on a big ass hill and theres no way we can push it up that hill… I pull trucks on flat land, not cars up hills :beer: however maybe nows a good time to start.

ps i just thought of that night when we left matrix and your car ran out of gas and we had to push it to the gas station all wasted…but back to my car

anyone help this situation ?

where is the vehicle located? have trailer, but does the car have brakes? pull it. 240 have a nice tows hook on the front

ya everything about the car other than the engine is almost perfect… it just has a blown head so it doesnt start or run. Ya if i can find someone with a strong enough truck to pull it that seems the easiest way. its located in north hills estates behind perrysville elementary.

try steroids yet? :dunno:

Awd Astro Van!!!

no thanks

you just might be onto something here.

we used 4 cylinder jetta to pull one. so you do not need a strong vehicle. but let me know if you need a hand. gas+couple bucks will help you out.

check your PMs

I can get a truck and trailer. Open trailer. And the truck has a 454 that pulls a 28ft boxed in trailer with 2 race cars. So it should be able to tow ur 240. Just need gas money

someone will take care of him the same way i would if you were in the south hills. :angel:

we can pull it with my dads truck

push it on to the street and call AAA! :dunno: