Car of your dreams?

I’m bored so I figured I’d ask you what the car of your dreams is.

Rules:

1. Format it
    Make:
    Model:
    Year:
    Engine:
    Transmission:
    2. List modifications intended
  2. Why this is the car of your dreams

-Sobo

Ferrari
360 Modena
Early to mid 2000’s
3.6L V8
Manual

WHY?
because it’s fucking sweet and i’ve always wanted one.

Pontiac
Firebird Formula
5.7L V8 LS1
M6

Long tube headers, Exhaust cut out, Stock exhaust back. Fast 90/90 setup, Direct port Nitrous, Forged internals(However stock CID), Bigger injectors, Upgraded fuel pump. 9’ rear end and beefed up drive line parts. Slicks :slight_smile:

This is the car of my dreams because, well… I really love my car now but I just wish it was newer, less mileage, and more optioned. I like the formula series because it looks like a v6 and with the exhaust cut out I think it would be funny to surprise people haha. Sleeper firebird…

License plate… v6Lawl

bmw e30 m3

any year

pref black

pref with an s52 swap :wink:

or one of these… pref swapped with an s14 form an e30 m3

http://www.bmw2002.nl/bmw2002-desktop.jpg

I’m glad that my dream car isn’t some pos that you can buy on ebay for 15 grand. lol.

Make: BMW
Model: 135i
Year: 2009
Engine: 3.0L turbo I-6 - 300 HP
Transmission: 6-speed manual.

1. Mods: Nothing extensive. I’d stay stock legal for autocross.
  2. It has a great balance of handling and raw power in an overall lightweight package with RWD, a 6 speed manual, space for 4 and groceries, and decent gas mileage. What’s not to like? Might do a swap for the M3 V-8 or M5 V-10, if it fit. :smiley:

Then I wouldn’t be stock legal, but that would be okay.

E: He changed it.

haha. idk man, theyre fucking dope. ive always wanted one

Ferrari
California
new
3.4 V8
Manual
mods: racing harnesses, race wheels + tires + pads

WHY?
It’s one car that meets every single need I have. I also think that if I got one today I would be able to sell it for an overall profit in 30 years.
why not: I’m not selling my house to own this.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/10/06_california_dsc_2631_opt.jpg

i was talking about that gay fbod

Haha mines a 15k-er too. I’m only 17 so why dream for things that are super unlikely to come true.

Whatever man. To each his own.

I love my car, even though it handles like shit, has the creature comforts of a work truck, and is longer than the empire state building tipped on it’s side.

I’m not one to dream of shit I can’t possibly obtain either. I’m 17 so $15k is my price ceiling.

Oh, that makes more sense. :tup: to being reasonable

i always had you pegged at mid 20s.

That’s a compliment, i guess.

Yeah, I’m not considering anything over $40k.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/attachments/ferrari/69993d1211329559-white-f430-scuderia-scuderia-16.jpg

On a more obtainable not though, E46 M3. its really the only “obtainable” car that I dont really dislike any aspect of.

Make: Ford
Model: Mustang Convertable
Year: 1968
Engine: 289, or 302
Transmission: Manual

Modifications Intended:
Exhaust

Why this is the car of your dreams:
I’m a sucker for old muscle car style/sound. Despite my love of 80s shit boxes.

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq228/Ionesque/front001.jpg

Realistic dream car:
Make:Ford
Model: Mustang Cobra
Year:2003-2004
Engine:4.6 DOHC
Transmission:T56
2. 3.4 KB SC
3. I am a ford guy, dad retired from Ford. I have always wanted a Mustang. Hoping my dream come thru in the next year or 2

Unrealistic Dream Car:
Ferrari 360 Modena or Lambo.

Yeah, if you include any car, it’s a FXX. Anything under $200k, it’s a F430. Anything under $100k, it’s a M5. Anything under $80k, it’s an Exige S. Under $40k is my 135i. Under $30k is a full JCW R56 Cooper S, or a S-2000 before they’re all gone.

My ferrari dream car is realistic.

Haha yeah I guess I could play mid 20’s.

But nah man I got college priorities and handling a car payment Isn’t in my budget. Figure why not have cheap fun and then when I got the $$ I can buy a lotus exige S or something. :wink:

If i was to dream unrealistically, I’d go for maybe an evo x, Lotus exige,
Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black or M3.