Car under $5k, automatic

My girlfriend is looking for a car under $5k. She isnt particular on what it is, has to be automatic, and can’t be yellow. No SUV’s or pickups. I’ve looked through the posts if there’s anything else you guys have let me know and I’ll bring it up to her.

• a car was purchased, and it was yellow… go figure. Thanks for the assitance everyone.

02 Saturn sc2, silver, automatic 92k brand new tires got it from a dealer about 2 months ago, I’m now moving to Florida so I need something bigger. Payed 4750 asking 2500

'03 Subaru Forester? Would be under $5000. PM me if you have any interest in it and want some more info or want to come take a look at it.

01 Jetta GLX VR6 Auto. Black on Black fully loaded. PM me for details, or view my thread.

2000 cadillac SLS 98k black/ black leather. car is stupid clean and the head gaskets were fixed at 97k! $3900

I’ll run all these by her later, and see if they are of interest. If anyone else has anything post them up.

Debating about selling my '96 Camaro Convertible - would sell it for $2500, including two sets of wheels/tires (16" snows, 17" SS summers).