Car Wash Before Bing's Meet, Sun May 15

Hey guys.

Well it seems quite a few of you like the idea of going to the coin wash before leaving for the convoy to Niagra.

So it’s a go and we’ll have it at the coin wash on Oconnor Ave just west of Victoria Park Ave. It’s very easy to get there and this is how coming from Hwy 401. Go south on Vic Park, at the first set of traffic lights south of Eglinton Ave, that’s Oconnor Ave, you turn right, and it’s approximately 3 min’s down Oconnor on your right hand side.

We’ll meet there for say 11:00 am ish to get our cars looking spiffy for the meet. It’s also a fun photo op too. :smiley:

Again this is mainly for the Eastender’s but of course it’s open to anyone. Just add your name to the list and hope to see you there.

Take care.

Easy 8)

1. Bruce (sidewaze) - 240sx

I’m there.

Just call me when you’re on the highway Bruce.

2. Cal (got_boost_S13)
  2. Cal (got_boost_S13)
  3. Chaz (two4tChaz) - 240sx

i’m always at vp and 401/yorkmills and i have no clue where that place is you talking about

2. Cal (got_boost_S13)
  4. jon (blu2fourty) - rx7 :confused:

[quote=“blu2fourty”]i’m always at vp and 401/yorkmills and i have no clue where that place is you talking about

2. Cal (got_boost_S13)
  5. Cole (altima_boy)
  6. Justin (needstojoin)
  2. Cal (got_boost_S13)
  5. Cole (altima_boy)
  6. Justin (needstojoin)
  7. Sean (Newbieracer) 240sx
  2. Cal (got_boost_S13)
  5. Cole (altima_boy)
  6. Justin (needstojoin)
  7. Sean (Newbieracer) 240sx
  8. Jamie (Woodrow) 240sx

Man this sucks ass. I can’t do this either and Im the one that put it together.

Now Cole, Denis and rest of the Kingston Krew, weather permitting please still drop by my house in Oshawa on Saturday. I’d love to see you guys again and say hi. :slight_smile:

It’s up to you guys to still even do the car wash but I really can’t afford it now that this new problem. Im sorry everyone.

1. Cal (got_boost_S13)
  2. Chaz (two4tChaz) - 240sx
  3. jon (blu2fourty) - rx7 :confused:
  4. Cole (altima_boy)
  5. Justin (needstojoin)
  6. Sean (Newbieracer) 240sx
  7. Jamie (Woodrow) 240sx

Is everyone still up for meeting at the car wash at 11am?

I’m in I think.

well if its only me and Jon than theres really not much of a point to meet up, but if the people who said there goin writes back before 10 am tmrw, then its on…

just dont want to go there for no reason…
because Sean (Newbieracer) isn’t goin and bruce (sidewaze) isnt goin,
so it would be great if the people who wrote that there meeting up
confirm it…

:wink:

Chaz

EASTEND GUYS.

Please head to Square 1 for the convoy meet. I plan on being there with Cal at around 12ish. Maybe a bit later.

AFAIK There is no car wash. If you guys still wanna do the carwash meet then you still can, but I will not be there, Cal won’t be there, and Sean and Bruce are out of the meet so it seems kinda pointless.

Final Word: No car wash, unless you would like to do it yourself and then meet up at square 1.

Thanks guys.

See you all soon.