car will probably be gone this week

u idiot

they arent bad until you start beating on them. our work trucks are junk… v-6 autos. and we beat the fuck out of them though. tons of suspension problems expecially the pot alluminum lower A arms. :cookie:

ford ftl

x2

i refuse to congratulate you for selling a nice ws6 in favor of a vehicle that you need:scared: :slight_smile:

no im sayin idiot for buyin a ford…

sliverado or serria > any ford truck!!!

yeppers the new fords are junk. sorry but thats a fact

o…i’m sayin idiot for sellin for truck in general

i wouldnt mind havin a truck, but not enough $$$$ to have both SS and truck

silverados were just to ugly to drive, at least i didnt get a cobalt hee hee

gm, ford, dodge, toyota are about equal in quality, you cant say with proof which are better

haha you think a silverado is ugly but you bought a square’d off box style computer designed, car type interior truck with alot of driveline problems. just hope that warrenty holds up well. OHC motors are horrible from ford… ask Jeff from first try about tune ups on them

if silverado is ugly get the nice looking sierra then

but congrats, hope it works out best for ya

and youll just love the MPG youl lsee with that sled…GMs easily 18-20mpg with the 5.3

race me, bitch:kiss:

…and i still have ws6…lol

hahaha ok!!!

dodge are known for there crappy and junk ass trannies, toyota doesnt have a big time player for an acutal work truck, no 2500 or 3500 hundred series…

GM>ford>dodge>foregin truck

Ford doesnt have the almighty Lsx

FWIW…there’s no need to ask Jeff…it was my truck that launched the spark plug. I’m going to give you the best advice about Ford Modular motors I can possibly offer.

Go look at the threads in the forums on

http://www.f150online.com about spark plug blowout.

Then, don’t even think of changing the spark plugs yourself. Let a dealership do it.

When the spark plugs blow out, make Ford replace the head(s).

If they won’t do that, or they offer a different type of repair, contact Donald W. Ricketts Esq. (IIRC he’s an atty. in the state of California) and seek remediation based on the class action law suit that was filed against FoMoCo for their shitty spark plug thread depth and material choices.

Ford claims the “PI head redesign in 2003” fixed the problem, but the new heads and plugs are made of the same materials and are easily cross-threaded or contaminated with dirt due to the wierd location Ford engineers decided to jam the plugs down into.

my brother just had one in his shop not to long ago that was poppin plugs…fords ohc=junk

Hell, I’d go so far as to say…

Ford Mod Motors < Junk

…after my experiences with them.

:rofl:

haha i wasnt even talking about you justin but good look

got an F150 for the shop in new in '02 (4.6), havent had any problems yet, but its rarely used for hauling even close to what it can (pushed to the limit a few times) worst thing for it seems to be driven by my brother (horrible driver) goes through brakes and tires quicker than it should, out of alignment too