fs: 2 s14 ka24de $40

ok i need space so i need to move this out. $40 only if you take both motors and auto tranny attached to one of them

the motor with the auto tranny ran perfect and reliable before it was pulled out. no headers, crank pully is there but not on, no distrubutor, no altenator.

2nd motor timing chain got chew up. no altenator, distrubutor, crank pully, valve cover.

both motor are a bit over 200k before they were pulled out

i have a engine hoist to load them. you have to take both motor for the price other wise 150 for the for the perfect working condition one.

thanks,
jon

kat dreams

how many clicks on the engines ?

Read…

he edited the post , its wasnt there before.

il come get them tomorro!
need your location
sent you a pm

shit $40 for two KA’s is a sick deal

SHHHHH i have been looking to get a cheap head for ever!!
If i do get thies tomorro and some one wants anything let me konw i just need 1 head.

omg, I will pick them up. please pm your phone number to me and I will come tomorrow with cash and a truck.

519-495-9192 and is me, names louis…

thanks!

i’ll take both of them and have a truck

416-949-6296

-mayo

dude… i will give you $30 shipped for all the injectors if they are in good shape…lol

Amazing buy wish I had the room. I barely have room for my car in my damn garage.

pending to a friend doing multiple purchase.

If these aren’t gone already I’ll be there tomorrow night.
Please let me know. I see there is already a lot of interest but if anything falls through I’ll be there.

Please advise

705-646-0974 - Home
705-706-1296 - Cell
705-645-5272 Ext 1269 - work phone
jeff.rimmer@sympatico.ca - Home e-mail
rimmer.jj@duraauto.com - Work e-mail
or PM

Thanks

Jeff

well if some one gets thies. Il take a head off you and make it worth your while.

hahah, justin will take the head and i’ll take all the injectors… and it will be alot more than $40…

So who’s next in line for the engine set? Justin your not picking this up tomorrow now?

he won’t email me back. I had my truck ready to go.
I really need a head because i am doing a project at school in 4 weeks and i really dont wana pull it off my car its way to cold.
Anyways i think he is giving it to his friend now anyways.

Il even take the head do what i have to do and give the peron my head in a few months when it warms up. as you can see i am very flexabul i just dont wana frezzzz!

sold … thanks for the intrest and sorry for the no reply too much people to reply back.