FS: 65k mile Saturn SOHC engine ('97) - $150 delivered!

Good running engine that came out of a friend’s Saturn SL1 a couple years ago. It’s been covered up in a climate-controlled garage since. Engine ran great when it came out, we only pulled it because he wanted a DOHC swap.

Had ~65k miles on it. Comes complete, valve cover to oil pan and includes the top half of a header. Probably includes most sensors as well. I don’t know, I haven’t seen it in a while.

$150 to deliver it to you (you provide a way to get it out of the truck…I’ll lend a hand) or $100 if you pick it up in Jamestown (we have a hoist).

I just want this gone. Nothing wrong with it that I know of, but my friend left it in the garage and has long since sold the car, so it’s doing no one any good.

Bump. I want this fucker gone.

Buy me.

goddd, i just bought a SL1 motor for my car like 2 weeks ago. i cant believe i didnt see this thread

Going home this weekend and could bring it back with me. You KNOW you want it.

Brent I know a guy who does these cars all the time I will call him today.

Sweet, let me know. Thanks!

The most he says he wants to spend is 100$, he is in Newark I think. Is it a stick car>?

If he’d pick it up, I’d do $75. If I have to bring it to him though, $125 is the lowest I’d go. It did come out of a car with a manual.

I will tell him, he may pick it up. Whats the actual adress Brent?

He was just wondering what else was included? I think he is going to go for it.
Chris

Other than the top half of the header, I’m not sure if it comes with anything else. I honestly haven’t looked at it in well over a year.

is it the header with the cat in it?

Nah, it is either an aftermarket one or the “stock header” the saturn guys talk about. Definitely no cat, it’s a tubular deal. I want to say it was a DC sports or something.

Can bring this back this weekend. Buy me!

Could you keep the header and resell it and sell the motor for 125$ I think the guy said he would do that.

Yeah, I can do that, as long as he has a hoist or something to get it out of the back of the Jeep.

He has everything, even has a forklift. I will call him and let you know.
Let me check with him again.

Give me a call early tomorrow if you want it. Otherwise, I won’t be back home for a few weeks at least.

Bump…