Carbonetic carbon fiber LSD S13 & S14 !!NEW!!!

As it states brand new carbon fiber 1.5-way LSD for any year 240 with open diff. All the performance for drag, grip and drift without the harsh ridiculousness of a 2-way or welded diff. This is one of the best on the market today and the only carbon fiber LSD for outstanding performance and will hold major power.

Price is $880 firm no lowballers. It will also be on Zilvia and eBay where the asking price is $1299US

Holy crap!!!

I would SO take this diff right now if I had an s13/s14.

Carbon plated LSDs last 20x longer than normal metal clutch plates.

SICK ASS PRICE!!!

got any 2ways?

Great price! wow! Can u get for other cars?

i have this in 2way. its the most quiet lsd ul ever put in ur car. quiet as oem. no clunking no grinding no huffing puffing blow ur house down. only thing u will hear is if its full lock ur tires chirping. btw mrsp is around 1400$ last time i checked. this is a deal and a half. i paid alot more for mine.

No I don’t have 2-ways, no I don’t have for other cars. Call your local dealer and pay full price for that.

Yes, it is a bad-ass LSD but the price is sick because I want it to disappear.

I will trade for a new or mint Skyline GT-R32 rear diff: Nismo, Cusco or Carbonetic LOL.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/Z-Tuned/IMG_7723.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/Z-Tuned/IMG_7725.jpg

What is exactly inside the box?

Any Fluid? Bearings? Gaskets?

fuccccccccccccccck.

I hate lawyers…and police. Seems every time I can get bad ass parts at sick prices…can’t afford it cause of them.

GLWS!!! What a steal!

-2 Koyo bearings

• Gaskets
  • serial number plate
  • sticker
  • paperwork etc…
  • 1 badass LSD

And thanks for the offers guys but $880 is a steal already an closer to used metal LSD prices. It is on Zilvia where there is lots of interest…next eBay.

I found some more stuff in the box buried in the peanuts…new axle bolts!

Alright, 1 day left on eBay auction bump!

If you guys want to make an offer speak up or she’s gone.

hey! you can only bump every 7 days! lol, just kidding. what’s the auction up to now on ebay?

One month until Spring starts bump!

$880 open to cash offers.

SOLD!!! Lock it up…