CAREER DAY=120mph

Went to Beaver Springs Dragway on Sat. and ran my best in my TA and in my wifes SRT-4.
11.66@120.35 1.60 60’ in my Trans Am
and
13.28@107.55 2.06 60’ in my wife’s SRT-4

Amwell, 2FNFast, 30thTA, and 87_TA it was cool hanging with you guys.
Me and Amwell lifted both front wheels numerous times. 87_TA always lifts the wheels. The pic’s are awesome and we have most of our runs on video.
Roofer also was carrying the wheels past the 60’ mark with huge wheelstands and 87_TA went 128mph.
Thanks again Roofer for renting the track.

thats awesome !! my buddy ran his blue formula w/ the g5x3 cam and true duals u might seen him ! he rana 12.7 i think

Congrats on the new best. Man that is moving for cam only. I’m glad everyone had a good time. :slight_smile: Lets do this again next year. :bigok:

I got a new best MPH but no best ET. It was 138.35 and I have pics of my first huge wheelie. :eek2: :blue: It’s gonna look good on my office wall.

Thanks again guys and gals for coming out and having fun with us.

I met him and talked numerous times. He has a pretty rare car.

Thanks Tom can’t wait to do it again.

hes a lil bit of a tough guy … reminded me of you :slight_smile:

Wish i couldve went but my car needs to rest i have been beating the shit outta it lately !!! and fix small shit. Let me know when u get pics i can host them !!

If I e-mail you some scanned pics can you post them up?

yup ! mro131@psu.edu

cool, I’ll e-mail them to you tomorrow. I have 3 pics of the same launch. Coming up, UP and carrying the wheels up to or past the 60’ mark. It’s up there.

damn… awesome times… definitely want to see those pictures!

you can use the uploader on the site to host the pictures if you want!

we need to see those pics!!!

congrads on the new best guys :bigok: :bigok:

I e-mailed them todAY :grouphug:

That was a blast lets do it again this weekend! New Best 11.72 @ 119.82 in my Trans Am. Tom thanks again, nice wheel stand, It felt good to get mine off of the ground for the first time and the track photographer got a great pic can not wait to get it. Dean nice times and nice pics of your wheelie. 87_ta 30thTA It was fun rollin with you guys. And Spang time to get you together bro!

Yeah deffinetly great time fellas!
30th, amwellls, 2fnfast, silver,
Lets do that trip to MIR… I think my 10 bolt will hold another.

Great job everyone on there new best! except me.

Thanks again Roofer for allowing us to be there.

Damn you still have a 10 bolt in there, holy shit!

that was fun as hell guys. im up for it anytime. thanks for the invite tom.

Shhhhh, I don’t think it knows that yet:)
Been there for last three years or more.

Good luck with it I have broke 2 of them. What do you guys think about prp on friday night looks like they are having a test and tune? Hey check out beavers site our pics are on there from sat!

Your welcome everyone. Lets do it again in the spring.

Thanks Roofer for bringing the girl along:)

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/tom’s car 2.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/tom’s car 2.jpg)