carlisle > *

“yeah i think he was running rich…”

:slight_smile: :lol:

I will agree…

But I also have some HELL going on between my lungs, throat, and sunises… I’m a fucking snot factory and feel like shit…

yeah. there is something wrong with the idle on the FD.

Ok here are some pics I took, not the best but at least I got some girl shots.

Lambo:

Ferrari:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/Onefastmonkey/Carlisle/ferrari1.jpg

The group we drove down with:

This piece:

and this one:

are those boobs?

and there were like 40573843 lambo’s there. who cares about that one? it’s not even wylde?

post carlile titty pics in nws section, someone must have some :snky:

OK big :tup: to Xander, Jeller, Hammertime, Halas, Tom K., Spencer, Dozr. I had a great time, even if I dont know how to drive. Thanks for letting me tag along and thanks to Halas for letting me drive the Fire Chicken. Someone else can tell the story about the girl in the grandstand but here are my pics of the girls.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/Onefastmonkey/Carlisle/boobs2.jpg

And the pic that got me busted. “That kid right there just took a picture of my boobs”

Then Xander getting told, “Hey buddy, stop staring at her tits!”

Last but not least, you know how I know you’re ghey?
You are looking at cars and not bitches

Or you stand like this while looking at a Ferrari:

OK sorry about the lambo pic, and now there are boobs up. They are work safe.

lol, i was talking about on the tailpipe of that grey thing that appears to have once been a civic…

Well mine were work safe, and not so :snky:

oh ya those were titties. sorry you can move that to NWS.

oh, and LOL at this picture.

god, i am so manly and grizzly…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/nobodylikeswoody/carlisle/100_1170.jpg

“All these cars are stock…”

:rofl:

i shouldnt of pussed out

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for letting me put my car under the garage for the show… NYSpeed probably was the best represented at the show… period! So many nice, CLEAN cars under the garage area and the BBQ seemed like a huge hit as well.

I’ve attended the last 5 Carlisles, this past one was the better of the previous 3. Hopefully it’ll stay at the fairgrounds and we’ll get better turnouts every year. I look forward to next time… until then, let’s see some kill videos from the trip :slight_smile:

-mike (red supra)

Mike, it’s great that you showed up! Your backfires were the BOMB lol

<== big asian kid

Hahaha

great time everyone! we definitly had the cleanest group of cars there we represented pretty well. thanks josh for setting everything up and mike for all the cooking you did this weekend :tup:

quote of the weekend " how’d these guys get to park in here? they musta got here really early" :bloated: stupid rhycers haha

Did some dousche actually say that or u being silly

no, it was overheard a lot, people saw th lack of bodykits and neons, and couldn’t figure out why we had the pavilion, however rumor has it the event organizer was seriously impressed with the showing… and welcomed us back next year