Carlisle?

Is anyone going to the carlisle show?

I’ll be at the Mopar Carlisle show.

anyone on here for Carlisle Performance and Style May 9th to the 11th?

-rob with toyota

im going. and we arent driving down with you either btw. theres enough of us that we dont need more cars to worry about

Who is going. I am not but autistic children of America(street element) need help making threads

Import and Kit Car Nationals, May 16th-18th

Carlisle calendar

Someone boosts there car and is a tough guy now…

i thought the same… lol… so funny.

didn’t you know that when he bought a turbo, he bought the roads too? they’re passing a bill making it illegal for people to drive in the same vicinity as him/his crew unless he says it’s ok. duh, n00b

haha Turbo Egg… I may beheading down with Dubsinthebuff depending who goes

-mike

OMG! I LOL’d hard.

i should be there, its only liek a hour and a half from me

are you fucking kidding me nick?

im not trying to start shit with anyone. all i said was that id rather not join the cars from street element for the ride down since we have over 20 cars already. that makes it hard enough to drive through places that arent on the highway and stay together. as you can see from the previous years. you know everyone always gets split up anyway. adding more cars would only make it harder.

i was trying to get into it with anyone from street element. i was simply stating the amount of cars would make it a pita, more than it already is. i wasnt pointing fingers towards anyone

im not trying to be a hard ass or antything thats the only point i was getting across so stfu

+1

it’s bad enough we have to worry about 20+ cars this year. I know everyone’s idea is to have a huge “supercruise” on the way down there, but judging by the past couple years, it wouldn’t be practical. the first year we went with like 6 or 7 cars and it was a huge deal trying to get everyone through a few traffic lights in this hick town, now imagine let’s say 30 cars trying to do the same.

trying to keep a huge pack together on a 6 hour cruise ftl.

it worked for the NYSpeed cruise to carlisle. It comes down to how well you can coordinate.

Nismo, you did come across as a douche with your comment though.

Nismo is a sweet guy :slight_smile: so dont take any of his comments offensive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I made one joke and it turned into this… Figured you knew me well enough.

yeah having a ton of cars is a pita no matter how well is coordinated tho. not arguing but yeah people get split up and not having directions blows. hell i drove home for the last 3 hours by myself last year.

i didn’t mean to come across as a douche or anything. i figured they have they’re own group of cars so they can go down separate thats it.

its over with. thanks to nick with his comment lol. way to go guy!!!

wow spec, way to be a jerk now-a-days man

We did Toronto fairly well too