Carlisle 09

Carlisle Performance & Style
May 9 - May 10, 2009

Adult Admission: Sat. $20 /Sun. $15 /2-day Pass $25
Child Admission: under 12- FREE

Carlisle Performance & Style is the place to find the hottest, loudest, most tricked out rides on the east coast. You already know Performance & Style is filled with drifting and autocross action, a showfield with over 1,500 vehicles ranging from custom compacts, VIP sedans and SUVs, donks, mini trucks & modern muscle, a flaming hot burnout contest, special guests and a thumpin’ dB Drag & Bass Race audio competition. Add to all that with the NICOfest gathering, celebrity builders like Aaron Vaccar, neon lighting up the Carlisle skies, bikini clad beauties dancing across the stage, live music filling the air, gaming tournaments and a huge vending area you will see why P&S is the place to be May 9-10.

OK, first off, I put this in OT, because I will be the first to admit that Carlisle kinda sucks. However, even though I thought the show really sucked in 06, but I had an AWESOME TIME.

That said, if nyspeed had a respectable crew together for 09, it could be interesting… It’s just awesome to hang out. Although, admittedly, it may not go as well without the backing and superior organization of Onyx (i’m not sure if he is totally opposed).

I heard the police were a major issue in the past 2 years, though… However, most of us are somewhat adult, and probably wouldn’t have a huge hassle.

I’ll put a poll up to see who’s interested…

newman talk to xeon…we have about 30 cars or so going. we go every year

and cops are honestly not bad at all just dont be a dick and keep to yourself and dont pick up any underage girls and get them totally drunk that they throw up everywhere ( not naming any members)

I know, I want to know who is going from nyspeed though, and whether or not we want to do something… separate.

i think theres a few of us on here that are going with xeon. two years ago it was a pretty good show and the weather was like high 70s, last year was kinda of a bad turn out because of the weather but i think its a pretty good time.

Ill be there, hopefully with both cars lol.

Even if the show sucks, the wasted nights with friends is worth it.

if i can get off work i’d be down…Z will be done by then.

I’ll prolly show up to hang out for some music and drinks this year.

actually nevermind i dunno what i was thinking…it’s on a weekend and i don’t work weekends…i’m in, i’ve never gone before.

if enough cool people are going ill probably fly back to buffalo to go, under the condition that i have access to skunks balcony so i can steal his gum again

hahahahahaha that chick was out of control… u know who u are ****, no more underage girls this year, was totally entertaining though

baseball24…did u ever see the video that we put together from last year? amazing, lol

Yes, the show sucks, but the trip is AWESOME! I enjoyed making fun of kids, and seeing the shit load of people wander through our pavilion looking at the fast cars, and not impressed because the doors opened normal. I mean Lafengas didn’t even win the BMW competition because it was to clean of a build!

I bet if this was supported by enough respectable members that Josh might be in to wrap it under the Onyx Syndicate umbrella and push for the cool shit that he gets no matter where we go.

If we do what we did in '06 and disallow certain ass hats from being involved in the group, then we won’t have to worry about the Police.

notch-dc5 - 50% YES

Carlisle P&S is what would result if S&R Cruise Night had an illegitimate child with a ho down fused with a mild case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and steroids.

But I dont care because im the step dad who is gonna love that retarded little baby for two days.

I am not going to this weekend but i’m going to the all ford weekend so i still voted yes

uh oh…Onyx Z32…is viewing…lets see what he has to say regarding Syndicate involvement :slight_smile:

Was fun stuff.

Not that it would take me much convincing, just have to see if it fits the schedule.

Never been, where does this all take place?

Thats a really long drive, we’ll see whats going on that week.