Carlisle Performance and Style - May 4-6

Woohoo! Starboy and Sinister the room is already booked!

Quality Inn here we come!

For others… Quality Inn, (717) 243-6000 and the rate is 125.99! Last year we had a blast partying at this event. The hotel has a bar and the waffle house is like 50 feet away from the hotel! its perfect!

im in 100% i dotn like taking the time to book shit because im a moron and work too much… if someone wants to book it and get my money that is no problem. i love carlisle.

I think we’re staying at the Comfort Inn. Whatever hotel it is across the field from the go-cart track. Come up and drift go-carts with us. We got to go at least 3 times before the cops were called last year.

we can definitely do that! Media passes ftw again at the after party!

Definitely. I now know where to find you and Spangler after the show.

Spangler dancing > *

no doubt… his wifey already signed the permission slip too!

Awesome.

http://www.mywebsitelayouts.com/image/dance.jpg

maybah

I’ll be there!

We may go…We had fun at Carlisle last year.

I want to go but it is going to be up to the wife and how she feels. Because she should be about 9 months in to the pregancy by then. I really hope that I go atleast

hey Ill be off house arrest by then …Im down

looks like I should be able to go the wife will be back home in Boston that weekend. I just don’t know if I will have the eclipse or I will be taking the Blazer

Oh god… this is going to be great… last time Whitey was made an offical manager at the Waffle House, I hope you still have your visor. We were a mess last year… someone needs a media pass this year, hint, hint…

i am going for a shirt this year… my visor is in my room!

wont be there this year, thats the weekend my sis is getting married…

i will probably be there!!

I will be there

Ill prob be there. My one buddy is thinking about entering his truck in the bass comps.

Whitey, come out for some indoor go-cart drifting. We usually are allowed to do whatever for at least 30 minutes before the cops come.