Carlos Mencia

Anybody else going to see Carlos Mencia tonight at the Palace Theater?
Me and my dad are going.

I’ll be there!

I’ll be the guy throwing rocks!

He was on PYX this morning (live in their studio) and I caught bits and pieces of it while making deliveries- fucking funny.

He said Obama looks like Curious George.

Ned is not funny

carlos mencia sucks cock

I heard the whole interview, I thought he kinda came off as a self centered prick standing atop a pedestal. Also the fact that at the end he out of the blue said “I don’t steal jokes” is kinda funny, I feel if he continuously has to defend himself on an issue like that then he is hiding something. Also theres a Joe Rogan video floating around that has other comics on record saying he stole thier material.

I think hes a joke…

Benny and MclarenGP threads are funnier, and there free!

Tickets were a little too expensive for my liking, so I didn’t bother to go.

I don’t find his comedy funny at all.

Saw him two seasons ago at the Egg, absolutely hilarious, best entertainment money I’ve ever spent, with Christopher Titus being a close second.

Unfortunately Mencia is not in the schedule or finances this year.

I was going to post that same exact thing but I couldn’t think of his real name and didn’t bother look it up, that’s how much I don’t care about Ned.

I’ll leave it up to everyone to form their own opinions.
[youtube=425,350]M42BflUZry8[/youtube]

I’m gonna buy a house with a bean bag chair!

Fuck the haters.
The show was fucking hilarious.

my opinion is that i want my 1:03 back for watching that. stupid. who cares what he does. jo rogan is a fag anyways. Mr i know everything about UFC announcer guy.

speaking of ufc…

I dont like ned because…

he does NOT admit that he steals jokes… he acts like he doesnt… and thats why i dont like him

there is a video somewhere, that shows you a joke done by a comedian 10 years before ned was even famous, and then right after u see ned trying to do the SAME joke again, the same exact joke… thats LAME, and then he goes “idk wat your talking abuot” all this multiple jokes and situations

DUDE he took one of cosbys jokes LOL thats a no no, everyone knows cosby plzzzzz ur gonna get caught …

ned is def funny, but the fact that hes a little bitch and wont ADMIT it, is why i dont like him

Yeah I posted that video a few posts back.

Exactly, the fact that he just steals jokes and totally just acts like he has no idea, its kinda scary its like he truly believes he is not stealing material.

yea if he would just man up, i seriously would like him more then… cuz ok u steal jokes, but u admit it…

but not admitting it makes it so lame

[youtube=425,350]lCixAktGPlg[/youtube]

:slight_smile: PROOF