Cars in Barns

Last of 3 Shelby’s to be pulled outta this barn, and i was covered in dust from head to toe.

http://media.putfile.com/Hertz-Shelby-in-Barn

1966 Shelby GT350, Hertz Rent-a-Car

All original, on its way to be restored.

nice

I’d love to buy an old garage/barn that the owner doesn’t know/remember what’s in it, and then find something like that. Excellent.

That was in Pittsburgh aera L Thomas was the tow truck pulling it out . any one know more info !

i was filming, what info do you need.

Who is doing the resto ? is it a local shop ?

nah, its a Shelby restorer in OH. He did the other 2 shelby’s, 1 is done (won a trophy at Starlite church last year), the other should be done within a month.

the tow truck just pulled it outta the barn, then we loaded it onto a box trailer.

Wow that’s awesome! Where was it found exactly and what were the circumstances? Nice!

so are they yours?

a close friends.

he parked all the cars in the barn about 30 years ago. he’s the original owner, if not the 2nd owner on these 3 particular Shelby’s.

the one shown, to the best of my knowledge he is the 2nd owner.

the other 2 are a:

1968 Shelby GT350 Hertz (dark green) he bought it directly from Hertz (Pitts. Intl Airport) when it was 6 months old, and parked it in the barn.

then last one which is almost done being restored, is a 68 GT500KR (dark green) 428 4speed , its a none Hertz car though.

he’s also got a 1 of 4 '06 tungsten vertible GT500, SVT tuned to 550+ RWHP

was sitting down at Woltz & Wind while the SVT guys tuned it.

Fuckin’ shit, that Hertz car has to be worth a boat load.

ha… someone left the parking brake on for 30 years

Very cool to see barn finds in our aera , with Ebay most of the the good ones leave Pittsburgh , good to see the owner is getting them finished and they will stay in our aera . Pittsburgh has tons Muscle cars some have not been found .but they are out there . This is one i found just up the street from my shop . orig paint 63 red on red vert . bought this car for $6000 and and it looked like the shelby covered with dust with a 1980 inspection sitcker.

one more

whats the Gbody in the back?

87 Turbo Buick work bench . i have a better work bench i know you will like !

in 10 more years it will be a barn find !

:bigok: how much you want for it?

SAVE THE SY !

I’m not even a Ford fan & I would :wackit: if I stumbled on the 3 Mustangs. Especially the GT500KR. I love barn finds.

Boostjunkie: I want the Turbo Regal