Caste Village 6-5-05

I am pretty sure i am going to go down Caste Village tonight to see whats goin on. Prob be down there around 7 or so, so if anyone else wants to meet up there should be a car show there. :mullet:

i’ll be there, driving what? i have yet to determine

ill be down prob

ill be there

i rode thru, theres some nice lookin cars there, and a hummer on 44+ inch tires :eek:
about 6-10 gbodys

i might stop back down

if i had a car i would be there, possibly next week

color? specs?

read it fucktard!if

what i meant was, i know he’s getting a trans am but it doesnt say the color and if its a 6spd or auto :rolleyes:

/

i have to admit bic’es 14 Ws6 is very clean, like off show room floor appereance

you said something nice to someone, thats a first…
i rode thru, didnt see anyone. i just went out to SP to see how a friend’s rex was runnin

yea ill give compliments to ppl, i just dont like you and figured you dont deserve compilments

also we hid from you so you wouldnt see us

agreed

I was there but didn’t see anyone from pittspeed. That hummer was fucking huge, the tires were 6"taller than my kid.

ya, that hummer was crazy. lots of nice cars there. saw a few of the guys out there. the best was the crazy dude when we went to south park after…fo shizzle :mrT:

its black 6 speed, 4.10s exhaust lid bout it really

:madfawk: I guess you can say it is a 14 sec ride…since I did run a 14 second time, but I like to say it is a 13 sec ride since I also have a few slips that are in the 13 sec range. :rant:

Thanks for the props on how clean it is…many hours of polishing and waxing a long with not driving it at all for 7-8 months straight make for a clean ride :smiley:

bics is like chad both drive there cars under 100 miles a year !!! but his is clean as hell !!!

i seen bj at the park, silver passing me twice, and someone in a red ta or firebird waved, not sure if it was bics or todd