CATURDAY

@Spam16v no way. Over capacity

I just bought my first house and Iā€™m going to be living alone. I figured Iā€™d get a cat so I always have a little buddy and my family always had one. Then my friendā€™s cat threw up on my lap top power cord, then I remembered why I loved my cat so much, it was because my Mom always cleaned up after it and all I had to do was cuddle with it. Iā€™m gonna stick with tropical fish.

However, those Bengal Cats are fucking beautiful.

Massive amount of maintenance and care with those Savannahs. Stillā€¦

I feel like this was just a subtle (not so subtle in reality) way of telling us you just bought your first house.

Eeshā€¦hope they are worth itā€¦Iā€™m sure they areā€¦

Some are. They all have a ton of personality so they can be super rad/funny. They can also be huge pains in the ass and end on on C-List :slight_smile: They are needy, some howl for no reason, ā€œmarkingā€ everything, destroy anything, territorial and aggressive toward other animals.

So basically from a genuine cat dude they can be the best or the worst! Lastly much like a dog a lot depends on how you handle/discipline them.

All of this ^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like my kind of catā€¦

It wasnā€™t the original intent of that statement but it can be looked at that way. It ties in to the cat ownership issue.

For the superbowl:

Quite funnyā€¦

After shaving my Maine C00n, Wasabi, every spring to look like a lion, we(the cat and i) gave up. Heā€™s gotta go to a pro for his cut. Its way too emotional for the both of us. We both come out of the bathroom 3 hours later bleeding and crying.

oh lord. lol

One of my customers has two of these. Definitely shocking when you walk in the door.

@1QIKZ

for what reason? The size? the hair? the fact that heā€™s waiting at the door like a dog? Mineā€™s a big boy, acts much more like a dog than other annoying cats

yes, yes, and yes. Iā€™ve seen some big cats but those looked like a Lynx.

The eyes on this thing when it wakes up and realizes it made a mistakeā€¦

My godā€¦

LOL. That poor bastard