had a rough day with my Cat...

so I was at my parents having lunch today when all of a sudden my mom says, “where is the blood coming from?” as soon as she says that, my dog starts freaking out and I look over my shoulder and see my whole cats face pouring out blood. I get up, tell my mom to go upstairs because a animal just got “chelseys” face. I run and get some rags and cover her head. She is wheezing really hard, blood is pouring out of her nose and mouth. I get a good look at she had 1/2" teeth marks all the way around her mouth. Perfect jaw outline from either a small fox or a big ass racoon. The teeth piereced her nasal cavaties on both sides. I yell to my mom she needs to go to the vet now as I was looking at her and it looked like her whole lower face was almost ripped off…so my sister and mom run her to the vet’s and she first thing the girl at the desk says, “O fuck, we need to get her in now”.

so at this point my mom and sister and myself are pretty upset as we had to put one of our cats down a little over a year ago due to our dumb ass Russian neighbor hitting him with the car…but thats a whole different hot topic.

so the vet tells my mom that her Canine teeth were ripped out…

few hours later, the vet calls my mom. Apparently a Animal clamped down on her face with such force that when he did that, her upper lip went inside her mouth and her upper canine teeth pierced her lip all the way through and when they first looked at her, this made it seem like she had no teeth.

she is at the vet’s until Wednesday. Believe it or not, they didnt have to give her stitches or anything (which I dont understand how) but they are taking medical care of her until wensday.

you dont realize how much your pets mean to you until they are almost gone.

Thats shitty man but atleast she’s hopefully going to be ok.

A good reason to keep cats inside.

Wow man, sorry to hear. I had my dog of 14yrs pass away a few months back, and it wasnt easy at all. I cant remeber the last time I cried, but losing him got me bad. Hopefully everything works out for ya man.

You’re not kidding brother. Had a rude awakening myself last year…

me and my fiance have 3 cats in our apartment…obviously inside cats

however, I grew up always having outside cats. My parents have a cat door that they come in and out…I can tell you, when my Main coon cat was alive, he was a bad ass mofo and I will never see with another cat what that one got into.

yah its hard.

I Like animals more then I like people so these things really bother me.

Hopefully not to retarded of a vet bill, hopefully it won’t need plastic surgery :lol

not worried about it. With These types of things it doesnt matter what the amount turns out to be.

Same here, Ill watch someone get punched all day, but if someone fucks with an animal I get pissed.

yah, I get heatsoaked too.

:rofl + rep

oh fuck dude that sucks. i was really hoping to come in this thread and see pics of a broken down bulldozer or something.

LOL

Well, speaking of cats, a few months back we figured a grey horned owl mustve gotten a hold of a local cat and the fucker dropped it up on a tree limb near my house. My grandma spotted it and informed me, when i got there the cat was 1/2 dead still meowing. I couldnt help but laugh my ass off. My grandmother thought it was quite comical as well, since we all know the only good cat is a dead cat…It was stuck up in the tree and ended up dying there, and to this day the skin/skeleton is still stuck in the crotch of the tree.

:lol Wayne

:lol Yup that sounds like gram :rofl

and I woulda been that dude to cut that very tree down, watch it fall on your house and laugh as your whole family were pinned under it, half dead.

Karma is a bitch. I just woulda made karma get to ya faster.

Im the same exact way

Hey fuck head, it was a wild/barn cat that got eaten by owl or hawk. It’s natural, you can’t save everything. But cats are pretty useless.

your a fucking piece of work.

i feel you sssssmokinnssssnssnsnsnssss snsmsjssshdhssssssss. my 2 cats are mean the world to me. i would prolly not have kept my cool if i saw my babes in trouble. hope your cat gets better man.